Unsolved Mysteries

Rogue Mermaid

I was so excited about a month ago to discover that Spike had revamped Unsolved Mysteries.

Since Halloween, everyday after work I've unwound from work with this program that I love. I even think they did a great job giving it some updates. Sure, most of it was still the old late 80's/early 90's mysteries but I still loved it.

So when I went to watch it yesterday it was gone! I can't find any information on what happened to it or when it will play again. Does anyone know anything about what happened? As Robert Stack would say, "Perhaps you...can help solve a mystery".

Didn't even knew Spike had revamped it. However, it is off their website, which indictaes it may well be cancelled.

I wonder if they re-did the episode I was in back in the early 1990s? I doubt it, wasn't all the exciting, it was about a kid that thought he was a reincarnated US civil war soldier.

Why am I sharing my opinion? Because I am a special snowflake who has an opinion of such import that it must be shared and because people really care what I think!