Yaaaar and Second Life

Hawk the QM

Ahoy Mates,

There is a free online social simulation game called Second Life for download on the interwebz. From what I've heard it has a rather big Pirate gathering as well as some great looking Pirate scenery and towns. My information is limited as I'm still in the creation phase of my character.

Bilge Munky is the DJ for an in-game party that will be happening on Wed. November 19th at 1pm Pacific. He's asked all us Knife Fighters to attend and I'm spreading the word to anyone that does not frequent his website. This (apparently) will only be the first of many events so don't feel bad if you can't make it this upcoming Wed.

It's completely free and you get to make yerself and avatar. If you decide to check it out, Bilge's name is Bilgemunky Mizin (you select your last name instead of making one up.. so we can't make fun of him.. rats). There is a rather friendly pirate in game named Locke Morgridge who has offered to lend a helping hand (or hook) to help us start out.

Yaaaaar be looking forward to seeing you mates.

Second Life (download from website)

Corsair's Coast @ Buccaneer Reef (the in-game location)

Feel free to IM me for information.. I will know more by this weekend but will be happy to help anyone out. Yaaaar!

Edited by Thequartermaster