Menu @ "The Selkies Hide" 2008

Silkie McDonough

I want to be clear that anyone wishing to eat with us at "The Selkies Hide" is welcome. If you do not wish to "order" from the menu feel free to cook on our fire and sit at our tables just pitch in when there is something that you see needs to be done if you can.

Morning meals are before 10:00 AM

Evening meals are after 5:00 PM

The Selkies Hide

PiP 2008 Menu

Wednesday Evening Meal:

Cook: Fayma Callahan

Beef Stew & biscuits

Meal donated by Captain & Fayma Callahan, proceeds donated to "Fill My Chest ...Find a Cure!"

Thursday Morning Meal:

Cook: Michael S. Bagley & Silkie

Oatmeal, Bacon, Eggs & Bread

Meal donated by Mary Diamond & Mark Longshanks, proceeds donated to Key West's (& Scarlet Jai's) "Project Lighthouse".

Thursday Evening Meal:

Cook: Willie Wobble

Jerk pork, peas, n'rice and boiled cabbage

Friday Morning Meal :

Eggs with ham and biscuits & Coffee

Meal donated by Captain & Fayma Callahan, proceeds donated to "Fill My Chest ...Find a Cure!"

Friday Evening Meal

Cook: M.A.d'Dogge

Salmagundi

Cobbler

Meal donated by Mission, proceeds donated to "Friends of Fort Taylor".

Saturday Morning Meal:

Breakfast Burrito- Eggs with sausage and salsa with tortillas & Coffee

Meal is donated by Captain & Fayma Callahan, proceeds donated to "Fill My Chest ...Find a Cure!"

Saturday Evening Meal:

Cook: Lilly Alexander

Minestrone

Main course is donated by Lilly Alexander & Edward O'Keiff, proceeds donated to the "Fill My Chest ...Find a Cure!"

Sunday Morning Meal:

Cook: Willie Wobble

Sausage or bacon, potatoes, onion, green peppers and java (eggs may be available if requested) & Coffee

Sunday evening is the pig roast hosted at the fort there will be no official meal.

During the day we will have dried fruits, cheeses, breads, nuts, cookies & anything PC that anyone donates to put on the tables. All I ask is that you make the pretense of being served by one of the wenches when there is public around. Order a "Grog" (Water) or "Rhum Punch" (Gator-aid) lol, and coffee. That is all we will be serving all day long ...unless you supply us with your special liquor (soda) lol. I want it to look like a working ordinary.

Requested Donations:

Morning meals are $3.00

Evening meals $4.00.

Please let us know if you wish to eat with us. Indicate what meals on what days.

Again, please indicate any interest before 11/28

All donations will be used to pay for the costs related to keeping the crew's fed & hydrated. Any funds that are not put towards upkeep, feeding of and keeping the "crew" happy will be divided between Diosa's Fill My Chest... Find a Cure! and "Friends of Fort Taylor".

Confirmed Reservationa

Captain Jim Warren - 1 for 8 meals

Mary Diamond - 1 Wed and sat dinner. Thur and Friday breakfast. (eggs & bacon if it is available)

Mark Long Shanks - 1 Wed and sat dinner. Thur and Friday breakfast.

M.A. d’Dogge - 1 for unknown # of meals

Red Jessie - 1 for 5 of meals,from Friday morning to Sunday morning

Sacred Heart Crew – 7 for all morning meals., 5 for evening meals

Edward O’Keif - 1 for Friday, Saturday & Sunday morning meal. Wednesday, Thursday & Saturday evening meal.

Lilly Alexander - Friday, Saturday & Sunday morning meal. Wednesday, Thursday & Saturday evening meal.

Silkie - 1 for 8 meals

Willie Wobble - 1 for unknown # of meals

Lady Constance & Silas Thatcher - 8 for unknown # of meals

Sophia M Eisley - 1 for 6 meals, from Thursday evening to Sunday morning

Mae Crucibelle - 1 for 2 meals, Saturday, 1 Sunday

Brig Roberts - 1 for 2 meals, Saturday, 1 Sunday

Patrick Hand - 1 for 8 meals

Lilly McKinney (+ a cast of 2) - 1 for 4 breakfast's & Thursday Dinner

Michael S. Bagley - 5 for morning meal Friday, Saturday & Sunday & Saturday evening

Edited by Silkie McDonough

Ack I'm going to die... Oi Haunting Lily any chance Mr. O'Keefe can drive down a full sized coffin?? about six feet in length...

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

Thought ye might....

Silkie any chance for eggs for breakfast?

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

:lol: Who says I'm not easy to please? Edited by Capt. Sterling

Crewe of the Archangel

Silkie, thanks so much for helping us out in the charity arena!

I will send wenches over at dinners to help in serving and whatnot! I'll start setting up a schedule so at least a few of our girls are over there with their 'chests' ready to be filled.... with money that is :)

Diosa

Diosa De Cancion

aka Mary Read

www.iammaryread.com

Well if we're going to have causes (which is a neat idea), I will buy the stuff for the Salmagundi as mentioned elsewhere and would like the money to go to Friends of Fort Courag- er, Taylor. They help sponsor PiP and keep up the fort and so forth. :blink:

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

John: "I don't know."

Mycroft: "Neither do I. But initially he wanted to be a pirate."

Mission_banner5.JPG

Just wondering... What time is dinner each day... In addition to getting people to pay for the food I figure a couple flirting serving wenches may be able to bring in a few more bucks :) I'll be happy to send a couple over at dinner.

Diosa

Diosa De Cancion

aka Mary Read

www.iammaryread.com

Sorry I forget to post the meal times. I have added them.

Morning meals are before 10:00 AM

Evening meals are after 5:00 PM

We will not be serving the public just Pyrates.

You are all more than welcome to join us but know unless the lad's have captured a ship or two tips may not be forthcoming. :blink:

anybody in for some authentic...."portugeeze punch"......

portugeesepunch.jpg

burns alittle goin down....burns a helluva lot commin out!?!?! :D

okok...secret ingredient.....

portugeeze-man-o-war...found on the beach 5' away from where we were bathin?!?!!

portugeesemanowar.jpg

Edited by M.A.d'Dogge
th_SunsetSpyGlass_edited-1.jpg

Silkie me dear,

I need to add 3 more to the Sacred Heart Crewe for meals. The Captain and I will not be dining on Thurs, or Fri evening, as we have to be elsewhere, and we are not sure about Saturday evening, but wish to donate to Sat meal for the Fill my Chest campaign. So, this makes 7 for all breakfast, and 5 for most evening meals.

Thanks,

Fayma

I want to make a special thanks to Lilly Alexander, Edwaed O'Keiff, Fama & Tony Callahan, The Mercury Surgeon Misson, Madd Mary Diamond , and Mark Longshanks, for their generosity in sponsoring meals.

Proceeds from each meal will go to the indicated charity. I hope to have servers for all of the meals so TIPS will be donated also. :lol:

There will be some costs for the hide. You can help out by making baked goods or bringing fruit or dried fruit, honey, cheeses, hard boiled eggs and other foods for cold plates during the day.

Thanks again to all of you.

I can't believe I almost forgot to confirm on this.

Count five of us (MichaelSBagley, Kate_Souris, Nick S., Ashley F., and Mark G.) in for the following meals.

Morning Meal Friday

Morning Meal Saturday

Evening Meal Saturday

Morning Meal Sunday

And the five of us would be maybes for Thursday Evening Meal, it really depends on what time we roll in, but I am hoping/guessing we will be there in time for supper.

Michael_banner.jpg