Pirates on AOL

Blind Rhoid Pyle

Ahrrrr, there be pirates on AOL. Every Thursday night, from 10pm to 11pm (EST), the Swashbuckler's Pub is open for your pillaging and plundering pleasure. Join HOST RL Pegleg and HOST RL Brigand for a lively discussion of all things piratical. Use AOL Keyword: Adventure, then click on Adventure Chat.

That Pegleg fellow might look a bit familiar! :D

Aye... mates, would be thre.. but that bea time I am unable to show my face. :huh:

Be there longer hours? More days?

Huzzah!

<_<

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

There's usually somethin' goin' on there every night, only not so piratical. Years ago we had a Pirate Role Playing chat in another forum (the now defunct Urban Legends site), an the Swashbuckler's Tavern is an attempt to run the Jolly Roger up the flag and see who salutes (not that any self-respectin' pirate would salute the black flag). Friday nights are particularly fun, as that is Fright Night, with ghost stories and such, from 10pm to Midnight with me old Quartermaster HOST RL NorStar.

:ph34r:

Sounds like fun. i'll see you there

Scupper

"That's the navy for you. Rum in the scuppers today. Blood in the scuppers tomorrow."

Thrist is a shameless disease. So here's to a shameful cure!

"Loyalty, honesty and directness are traits I admire. Insecurity, snipes and disrespect I will not tolerate in the least."