where, oh where is LadyB?

Merrydeath

I promised Lady B that I would tell you all that she is fine, but busy moving another 45 minutes south of me with her family. LAdyB had some financial problems and had to move from her apartment this weekend.. Everything had to be gone by Monday at midnight. Luckily her family came thru and helped her big time!

she wanted to make sure you knew she was thinking of you, and will be online asap. Until then, send some money and job thoughts her way!

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

Ahoy.

Thank ye, MerryD. :)

Alas, more than financial... I be cursed I tell ye! Cursed!

I shan't say I be runnin'... but stayin' in Cedar Rapids was like stayin' in Port Royal directly after the earthquake. Beatin' a dead horse... no point in that when the meat is rotten an' not good by any means t' use.

So... onward I be goin'. Elsewhere in th' Not So Tropical Waters I be in search of better Prizes to obtain. An' hopefully soon 'll have m' Business back up an' running. In th' meantime, it's by request only for orders and a limited amount of orders, too.

Prayers, mates. They help more than ye think.

I shan't be around all that often with so much goin' on. But shall attempt t' swing into th' Pub when opportunity arises.

The th' Locker with m' troubles says I.

~Lady B

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!