Ach, an irish colleen an' pirate ta'boot!

RedJessi

I just realized I never introduced me'self. 'Tis a good thing I never claimed t' have manners!

My name is Jessica, but ye can call me Red or RedJessi, as it matches both hair and general disposition. I'm new to the activity of piratin' but have long been fascinated by the stories (honestly, since I was a wee lass and learned the history of Florida- my native state - what with Ponce de Leon, Black Caesar, Sir John Hawkins and the like).

I am also finishing up my graduate degree - after a decade as a graphic designer, I finally went back to school. Come December, I will earn my masters in social work, as another interest of mine is social science and psychology. Other hobbies are reading, writing, painting, all things geekified, and sundry other things.

So, AVAST! I hope t'be meetin; a fair lot of ya at PiP this year, where I will be more than happy to celebrate as I will arrive on my last day of school!

Ya know, fer a lass claimin' t' have manners, ye have fergotten t' buy a round fer th' house, ye have. I'll have a rhum, Red, and welcome to our home port.

3ff66f1f.jpg

My occupational hazard bein' my occupation's just not around...

Welcome aboard lass. A tankard of ye favorite for ye!

"That's the navy for you. Rum in the scuppers today. Blood in the scuppers tomorrow."

Thrist is a shameless disease. So here's to a shameful cure!

"Loyalty, honesty and directness are traits I admire. Insecurity, snipes and disrespect I will not tolerate in the least."

Irish ...red ...graphic designer ...pyrate ...beautiful ...hmmm, could be m'doppelganger. :blink:

Aye lass, wit ye, Lilly Alexander n'I d'hide ell bae sum place ...full a fiery red heads! Tank's fer all yer work ...in advance!

Edited by Silkie McDonough

ach....a WOMEN buyin!?!?!....then i'll be takin' TWO!?!?!....anythin i canna see tru... :o

oh...an some kindly advice fer down at PiP..... :blink:

STAY AWAY FROM DAT DIOSA!!!!! :o

a another fiery celtic red-head.... :o ...with the 5th son of the devil of a mayan lass.... :o ....they'd either destroy the place....or take over!!!!... :lol:

heaven help us all..... :o ...better make that three stouts

th_SunsetSpyGlass_edited-1.jpg

Ya know, fer a lass claimin' t' have manners, ye have fergotten t' buy a round fer th' house, ye have. I'll have a rhum, Red, and welcome to our home port.

Clean oot yer ears, sir! I said I never claimed t'have manners. However, if getting ye in yer cups makes it easier to best ye in battle (or just lift ye purse), I'll surely supply some rum!

Scupper, the same back to ye!

Silkie, we'll like t'have t'be careful t'not scare off the payin' customers...there are those of a more.....delicate...nature, that like cannot handle such an assemblage!

M.A.d'Dogge, I thought *YOU* were one of the ones I was t'be watchin out for?

A kind day to ye, Lass.

Welcome aboard and do not let these scallywags be getting any weather on thee. Tis a fine addition to this lot you’ll be and better off they be for it, tis fer sure.

Now, as to them manners, don’t let that bother ye one little bit. Why just come here and I be mentoring you on such refinements. Tis no bother at all fer me to be a doin that and would seem me gentlemanly duty to perform. Say, bring some rum with you so we can start the lesson. It will save me from havin to get up and exascerbate me old wounds doncha know. Oh, and if yer purse be too heavy I can hold it fer ye while you’re up and about, as it were.

Aye, tis a grand thing havin you with us it will be.

Fair winds,

-Greydog

Why am I sharing my opinion? Because I am a special snowflake who has an opinion of such import that it must be shared and because people really care what I think!

Silkie, we'll like t'have t'be careful t'not scare off the payin' customers...there are those of a more.....delicate...nature, that like cannot handle such an assemblage!
Aye! Course, dems like det nil frequent d'Hide!

Paying customers? I wish! (not really) It is all a show lass. Does wot are playing paying customers ave work t'do ...just not while there is an audience. lol Just so's ya know.

My, Graydog, aren't you being the polite one! LOL

Well, from one red head to another, welcome. I'm sure you'll enjoy the Pub. Seems you've already made a lot of friends — mostly male, I observe. You go girl! B)

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

aye welcome aboard lass

ye say redheaded pirate as though t'was a bad thing....grins tis the redheads in disgues that ye be needing to watch out fer......at least the lads do anyways.....

so a dark rum neat if'n ye please and welcome

ye ships potter

salty

Mud Slinging Pyromanic , Errrrrr Ship's Potter at ye service

Vagabond's Rogue Potter Wench

First Mate of the Fairge Iolaire

Me weapons o choice be lots o mud, sharp pointy sticks, an string

Clean oot yer ears, sir! I said I never claimed t'have manners. However, if getting ye in yer cups makes it easier to best ye in battle (or just lift ye purse), I'll surely supply some rum!

Now that I re-read yer original post I see that I was mistaken; ye never did claim t' have manners. I like that in a pyrate. Still, I'll have some o' that rhum...

3ff66f1f.jpg

My occupational hazard bein' my occupation's just not around...

Ahoy, Red Jessi. Glad t' have ye here at th' Pub.

::Looks over at Dogge; then rolls eyes::: Don't be mindin' him. Tis good t' be hangin' 'round him... though make sure ye have a camera in case he does something again. :lol:

Tis a grand lot here on th' Pub.

As to a drink, I'll take a tankard o' Tequila Rose... thank ye.

~Lady B

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

• 2 weeks later...