Create an Online Pirate Picture

Swarthy_Maurice

Uh, there be no female type pictures. Heeheee, I came up with a pirate guy with boobs! Hmmmmm, I don't think I do gender changes well...

You definatly need to come up with something for the gals here, as there seem to be MORE WOMEN than men here!. How 'bout some with long hair, sexy eyes, cool outfits (or little scraps of clothing), and some added weapons like belaying pins and bodice knives.

RumbaRue

**I had a mind once, I'm still looking for it** :ph34r:

The gender differentiation is pretty much limited to whether their chin/chest area has facial hair or bosom, thus they all look pretty tough. I suppose I could do some more feminine clothing (lower necklines/skirts?)...I've been loathe to do so before because of resistance to the 'Lara Croft'-ing of computer characters, but if you think it's something that people would dig, I could make some fancier picture parts.

As far as the weapons, the ones you can pick are the ones that actually exist in the ARRR Combat System; all the things I have online so far are parts of this envisioned final product.

• 2 weeks later...

I got a File Not Found error.

Avast.

;)

I grew up not far from South Park, and my band played a now legendary concert there. Ah...memories. So when the series came out, I was greatly amused. They are not too far off the mark with their portrayal. lol

Sir Nigel - aka "Sir Freelancealot"; aka "Ace of Cads"; aka "JACKPOT!!" (cha-CHING!)

"Mojitos BAD!...Lesbians with free rum GOOD!!!"