Poetry Reading/Book Signing/Q&A in Dallas, TX

Blackbead

Ahoy, mates!

What: Raising Black Flags: Original Poetry By and About Pirates - This new book, ISBN 978-0-615-25535-4, Blackbead Books, 2008, is an anthology of poetry and images by fourteen different poets and two artists. There will be Poetry Readings, Book Signings, and Question and Answer Sessions with the editor and at least two of the poets! Refreshsments (wine, soft drinks, water and snacks) will be served! Copies of the book will be available for purchase and autographing!

When: November 15, 2008 from 1:00 PM to 5:00 PM

Where: The Embarqadero, 10346 Ferguson Lane, Dallas, TX, 75228 (NE Corner of Casa View shopping center, same corner as the CVS)

Check out their website at www.embarqadero.com!

"In the end, it's not the gold that sets our sails,

'Tis freedom and the promise of a better life

That raises our black flags."

• 2 weeks later...

Many, many thanks to everyone who came out last Saturday! I hope you all had a great time, I know Captain Jasper and I did! If you haven't been to The Embarqadero, you should get over there and see all of the incredible items that Colleen has collected including some primo gifts for the pirates on your list!

We plan on having another event over in Port Worth and we'll let everyone know when and where. Again, thank you for coming out and sharing some wine, some tales of the sea, and some great fellowship!

Blackbead

"In the end, it's not the gold that sets our sails,

'Tis freedom and the promise of a better life

That raises our black flags."

• 3 months later...