6th Annual Florida Pirate Festival!

whitney

• 3 weeks later...

Well I didn't think I was going to make it this time sadly.

I got lucky enough to get 2 last minute orders in that will allow me to pay me way down. Klaus and I are driving all the way down from MD. It will be about a 14+ hour drive. We are leaving Thursday morning around 1 AM to get past the DC and VA traffic.

This is a bummer that I am not flying, but I am making the most of it. I will be bringing some BIG swords with me this time that I normally can not check on a plane. I will be bringing at least one high end pattern welded sword and at least 10 other pieces. I hope to bring a ton. We will see. I am working on those 2 order today and then I will have tom. to get the rest done for the show.

We will be bringing the Fall issue of Pirates Magazine. The rest of you should be getting them soon if not any day.

-1st Mate of Pirates Magazine

-Bladesmith/Owner of That Works Studio

http://youtube.com/thatworks

thatworks.shop

Well I didn't think I was going to make it this time sadly.

I got lucky enough to get 2 last minute orders in that will allow me to pay me way down. Klaus and I are driving all the way down from MD. It will be about a 14+ hour drive. We are leaving Thursday morning around 1 AM to get past the DC and VA traffic.

This is a bummer that I am not flying, but I am making the most of it. I will be bringing some BIG swords with me this time that I normally can not check on a plane. I will be bringing at least one high end pattern welded sword and at least 10 other pieces. I hope to bring a ton. We will see. I am working on those 2 order today and then I will have tom. to get the rest done for the show.

We will be bringing the Fall issue of Pirates Magazine. The rest of you should be getting them soon if not any day.

I am greatly looking forward to possibly adding one of your blades to my collection. Your work is awe inspiring!

Mickey Flint

First Mate o' the Harbinger

Me Website...

l_86c90f45206f4ce9bad5d7f52fdc1fc6.jpg

I be the red-headed wench with clay slurry all the way to me elbows.

I can always spot me a red head!

I'll be hard to miss, redheaded or otherwise - The event organizer has advised me that I am to be the only potter in attendance.

Looking forward to seeing everyone there!

I'll be hard to miss, redheaded or otherwise - The event organizer has advised me that I am to be the only potter in attendance.

See You Saturday!

Mickey Flint

Me Website...

See You Saturday!

Does anyone know if there is a charge/tickets needed? I just checked the St. Petersburg newspaper and the event isn't even listed as going on? IS it still a go? If it is, they really need to get their act together on the website and their PR.

Mickey Flint

Me Website...

I do believe I bought some of your fine blue pottery. Hell of a deal. Wish I would have come back and bought a 2nd.

-1st Mate of Pirates Magazine

-Bladesmith/Owner of That Works Studio

http://youtube.com/thatworks

thatworks.shop