Valentines Day Sail Aboard the Royaliste

I was sending out the notice of the Royaliste's Valentines Day sail to our pirates, when it occured to me that we should do something special for the single pirates on Valentines day.

So I've asked the single pirates to bring a photo of their ex and we'll blast 'em from the cannons!! ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!! Can't ye' just feel the piratical love?!!! :lol:

-Claire "Poison Quill" Warren

Pyrate Mum of Tales of the Seven Seas

www.talesofthesevenseas.com

I really miss me ex but I guess my aim will improve. I think I shall be spendin me vallintines with me current wife as she treats me so well an all . But a cruise would be nice an romantic like . exspecially if a prize or two might be taken .. :lol:

Lord above please send a dove with wings as sharp as razors , to cuts the throats of them there blokes what sells bad booze to sailors ..

" Illigitimiti non carborundum . "

Aye, damned right I'll be there with a photo 'er two. Hell, I'm so inspired by the thought, I should pick me up a relationship and dump it before Valentine's Day, just to increase the number of pictures!

(Joke...joke...but the idea is the best one I've heard for Valentine's Day in me whole life. Always hated it, even when I did have a squeeze...)

:D