The Ninja Guy

Mission

You know, I really like the ninja guy. :D

I can't for the life of me figure out what emotion he represents, but I think he's cool. (Given the inexplicable enmity that seems to exist between ninja and pirate fanciers, it's sort of an odd thing to even have around here. Yet I still like him. That's what you call ironic.)

:D

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

John: "I don't know."

Mycroft: "Neither do I. But initially he wanted to be a pirate."

Mission_banner5.JPG

I just looked at the tag line under your avatar and misread it as "Mail Order Sturgeon."

And why is that ninja in here amongst us Pyrates?

Edited by Captain Jim

3ff66f1f.jpg

My occupational hazard bein' my occupation's just not around...

I just looked at the tag line under your avatar and misread it as "Mail Order Sturgeon."

Yes, and I sing, too. (Remember those singing fish that came out around Christmas one year? Perhaps it's better that you don't.)

For the record, I did not put that label upon myself. I asked Stynky about it and he told me he had no idea what I was talking about. Must be ninjas or ghosts. Or the alleged likeness of Jesus in a canvas bag sitting by a lantern.

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

Mission_banner5.JPG

Now sneakiness makes the most sense, but he doesn't look so much sneaky to me as he does stunned.

See what I mean?

I also like the tongue-sticking-out-guy much better than the ambiguous animated one we used to have. You know exactly what this means:

But this one?

tongue%20smiley.GIF

I just don't know. I named it Fydo in another post on emoticons as it sort of looks like a dog panting to me when it's animated. I did like all the other pirate smilies, though.

Mission_banner5.JPG

:D There'd be more flailing. For as much as they trained us what to do when we ran out of air...I'd never want to try it. He does look like a scuba diver, doesn't he?

smileysgroup.GIF

Mission_banner5.JPG

I like him too, though I keep thinking a looks a bit like hes just been caught in his own booby trap. Sneaky, pained and somewhat embarrassed. So I have a hard time finding appropriate time to use him.

I'm with Mission. He is a SCUBA diver., thats a 5mm hood he is wearing <_<

Edited by HarborMaster

I am not Lost .,I am Exploring.

"If you give a man a fire, he will be warm for a night, if you set a man on fire, he will be warm for the rest of his life!"

Diver Dan... he's the man!

<_<<_<:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Looks like he's part of an assault team! (Surprised by James Bond and some goofy underwater gadget, no doubt.)

Mission_banner5.JPG