Northwest Arkansas Ren Festival

Greetings All,

I know many of you will not have heard of the earlier news that this faire was postponed for the 2008 season. However, the latest news in from my boss is that we WILL be holding the faire this year on Oct 25 & 26 as originally planned. The highlights are listed below for ease of viewing:

- Admission is absolutely free this year only

- No vendor fees; vendors are asked to make a donation that they can afford instead

- Entertainment will be on a volunteer basis

- Site TBA as the original site has since been used for other things

The Ladies of the Salty Kiss will be performing at this show - two of us are board members for this faire. We feel we need to show our support for a faire in our backyards and show support for our boss/board president. The hue and cry to continue with the faire is what caused the owner to double think his stance on things; something he needed to hear in a year full of personal strive and heartache.

So, if you live in or around the Fayetteville, Ark area please do come out and join us in support of this faire, it's vendors & entertainers, and the gentleman behind it.

For more information please see: http://www.nwarenfest.org/

I look forward to seeing folks out at this festival!

Fair Winds,

Emerald

Captain Emerald Shaunassey O' The Salty Kiss

www.TheLadiesoftheSaltyKiss.com