Daytime Pirates

Here's a little spot for everyone to be notified about pirates in regular series shows and those Made For TV movies.

For example, I flipped to a rerun of "Sabrina, The Teenage Witch" on December 29, and that episode featured pirates from the Other Realm. They were pretty fun, but the usual "all they really do is hop around in costume and say ARRGH" kind of guys.

At least they were pirates.

:ph34r:

Capt. WE Roberts

"I shall uphold my indignity with the utmost dignity befitting a person of my undignified station."

OOOh don't ferget our good ol' Captain Feathersword from the Wiggles! He is my 19 month old son's FAVORITE!!! :ph34r:

He can be seen every morning at 8, 9 and noon on Playhouse Disney.

CF_VIDEO.jpg

Fans of Spongebob should be familar with The Flying Dutchman, a ghost pirate who haunts Bikini Bottom. This guy is hysterical. Voiced by Bill Murray's gravelly throated brother Brian-Doyle Murray. Spongebob is ripe with pirate goodies. From the singing painting in the show intro to occasional appearances by Patchy the Pirate (live action). It's great fun!

newbannersigtar0db.gif

Thank'ee ever so much for mentioning SpongeBob and The Wiggles, Mr. Joshua Red! I completely forgot all about those two!

However (NOT) fond of The Wiggles I am, I really like SpongeBob.

And I THOUGHT that was Brian Doyle Murray as the voice of The Flying Dutchman. I can usually guess the voices of cartoon characters. I suppose that comes from too many years of watching television...or should I say "absorbing" television. Heh, heh.

Nicely done!

<_<

Capt. WE Roberts

"I shall uphold my indignity with the utmost dignity befitting a person of my undignified station."