do you need to get from SW Florida to KW??

RustyNell

For anyone coming from the Tampa/ Clearwater area - I know some people that are getting together to rent a small bus/ large van to Fort Myers and then take the Key West Express Ferry from Fort Myers to KW . Let me know if your interested I'll put you in touch with her.

Rusty Nell

RNR2.gif

“PIRACY, n. Commerce without its folly-swaddles, just as God made it.”

Ambrose Bierce

Can you post some prices from Key West Express, say with the appropriate "Pyrate Rate"?

My advice, having done so first hand, is grab hold of some florida newspapers of you possibly can such as the Sarasota Herald/trubune, or the Tampa tribune, and get your scissors and cut out the coupons from the Key West Express advertisements. You will save around $20-30RT instead of paying the full fare at the counter on the travel day. I see these ads in the papers every time I'm in florida.

Edited by Matusalem
SHIP2-1.jpg

Can you post some prices from Key West Express, say with the appropriate "Pyrate Rate"?

Pyracy Pubers who want to take the express get in touch with me personally and i might be able to work out a group rate.

The Key West Express and Bone Island Buccaneers, along with the help of the Callahan's :blink: just did a marketing push to get more people from SWFL to go down for PIP to enjoy the festivities.

round-trip booked 8 days in advance is 124.00, full price is 154.00

If the campaign goes as well as we hope... I MAY be able to get some kind of group rate for re-enactors. No promises- but I'll see what i can do it all depends on the numbers, so please if your interested let me know ASAP.

Rusty

RNR2.gif

“PIRACY, n. Commerce without its folly-swaddles, just as God made it.”

Ambrose Bierce