Black pearl Paper model.....

smoolie671

Holy Smokes!

I'm sending this to Ted and Terry just for the fun of it!

Thanks mate! :lol:

Your quite welcome Iron Bess. I hope it's not going to be a legal issue with them. I would hate for it to become so. I have no idea if the creator of the model has to have some kind of permission from Disney even if he is just giving it away. In case it ever does, I'll be filing a copy away in a safe place with the rest of my loot.

Your quite welcome Iron Bess. I hope it's not going to be a legal issue with them. I would hate for it to become so. I have no idea if the creator of the model has to have some kind of permission from Disney even if he is just giving it away. In case it ever does, I'll be filing a copy away in a safe place with the rest of my loot.

No worries mate.... they just wrote it they do not own the copy rights to how things lok. That is ALL Disney and I am sure they are aware of this in one fom or another. :lol:

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif