Md Renn Fest

Pew

September 27th & 28th:

Pirate Adventure Weekend - it's a Pirate invasion!

Thanks to our friends at Watermark Cruises for prizes for the Adult Pirate Costume Contest. Don't miss their annual Pirates, Rum & Reggae Cruise on Saturday evening September 27th. Visit www.watermarkjourney.com for more information.

Our thanks are extended to Medieval Times, for providing prizes for both our Kids & Adult Pirate Costume Contest. For a thrilling adventure, visit them at nearby Arundel Mills. Check them out at www.medievaltimes.com or 1-888-WE-JOUST.

Seafaring, pirates, and the age of exploration. This weekend we explore beyond the shores of England. Learn about life at sea. Hear stories of great adventures. Music from our very own Pyrates Royale, and that visiting crew from the shores of New York - The Crimson Pirates. Kids, don't miss Captain Jean the Pirate Queen's Pee Wee Pirate show. Pirate Costume Contest for kids and adults (kids ages 0 to 15; Adults ages 16 +) Prizes will be awarded for the best pirate costume - head to toe. The Costume contest will be held both Saturday and Sunday at 2pm on the MARKET STAGE.

http://www.rennfest.com

I'll be about in the old Pub tee, sans kit for the weekend.

Pieter_Claeszoon__Still_Life_with_a.jpg, Skull and Quill Society thWatchDogParchmentBanner-2.jpg, The Watch Dog

"We are 21st Century people who play a game of dress-up and who spend a lot of time pissing and moaning about the rules of the game and whether other people are playing fair."

Cool, Sarah will love seeing Linda again.

The crew and I will be there this weekend. I myself will be there Sunday. The Crimson Pirates are good friends of ours and they will be down from NY this weekend to perform. Klaus and others will be there all weekend. Be sure to grab us and say hello.

I will be trying to catch all the shows that use my weapons(all of them) and then I will be off to the pub.

-1st Mate of Pirates Magazine

-Bladesmith/Owner of That Works Studio

http://youtube.com/thatworks

thatworks.shop

I was originally going to be there with the Brethren firing firelocks and such, but that was based on the notion that it was going to be last weekend. I had camping plans for this weekend, so when asked, I declined. Now that the camping has gone awry, I'd consider going, but... Sunday is out, and Saturday looks like it'll just be nasty weather, I'm gaming tonight and haven't even looked at my pirate kit in months, blah blah blah excuses excuses....

:rolleyes:

My Home on the Web

The Pirate Brethren Gallery

Dreams are the glue that holds reality together.

Well it would be nice to see you again John. If you end up going drop me a line. I think you bought me the last drink so the first round is on me.

I did?... :unsure::blink: Oh, I mean, I did. :blink::blink::unsure:

Thanks!

Hopefully next year... though honestly, I don't think any of my people actually went, and I think they guy who invited us was a little perturbed by that. Which come to think of it, I would have been too. I doubt we'll be invited back next year. But if we are... bottoms up says I!

My Home on the Web

The Pirate Brethren Gallery

Dreams are the glue that holds reality together.