Hey! Buy me a drink, Pirate?

Honour Bright

OK, so is this the official introduction thread?

Some may know me under another name at R/F.com.

Anyways, I've been around. I mean, I've been on the forum a while. I am the literary partner of Captain Mad Jack Wolfe, positively the most fearsome pirate in the Caribbean but a pussycat if you push the right buttons.

Nice work, Captain, getting the moderatorship over at the literary section. PG-13 my arse! :lol:

Oh....and I'm partial to frozen mudslides. With extra whipped cream and a cherry.

Taking on the world....one pair of boots at a time!

A little bit of this...a little bit of that...a lot of dreams....

It's about time you showed up, darling! Critiquing the ground rules already? Who was it that just finished writing that incredibly steam... Oh look! Something shiny! Nice bodice dagger... :lol:

Bartender! Hurry up with that mudslide, easy on the mud! The lady is thirsty!

Yo ho ho! Or does nobody actually say that?

Well now, tradition says that the last one in the door ( meaning the newbie ) buys the first round… :lol:

Hand me off a Mai Tai lass and I’ll be happy to throw down the coin fer yer Mudslide…

Welcome aboard (And yes, I remember ye) :lol:

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif