PA Renn Faire Pirate Invasion

Rogue Mermaid

Is anyone planning on attending the PA Renn Faire's Pirate Invasion?

I'm going to be the mermaid working at the Pirate's Den on the farside of the grounds. It's my first time being a paid entertainer/photo op so I'm alittle nervous but very excited.

If you go, come say hi to me!

Sorry Rogue, SeaLegs and I are not able to make this one either this year. My hubby just finally got a new job (let go from Comcast in May) and they are taking double for medical, so $$ is problem. Good Luck, you should do fine!

Mad Woman Cheryl

By Odin's mighty spear, I hereby snap and go berzerk!!!"

That's a bummer Cheryl, but I definatly will know where you're coming from soon enough. The boyfriend is getting laid off so he has six months to find a new job before his severance runs out. He's stressed, but he's also very positive about starting somewhere new so I think we'll be ok. I'm keeping my fingers (and toes!) crossed!

It will be great to meet you guys Matt! One of my friends gave me a pile of Pirates Magazine recently and I enjoyed them.

As for being a mermaid.. Do you guys think I need a stage name or a fake accent? I was planning on making up something alittle more "mer" than Kelly. I'm probly just over thinking the whole thing, like I said I'm really looking forward to it.

• 3 weeks later...
I heard you got to meet the famous "Klaus" last weekend miss Mermaid. The turn out at the show was insane. Buisness was good for everyone.

Yup, Klaus was very nice. In fact everyone I worked with was wonderful.

I had a blast and I'd do it again in a second.