Good Thoughts

Well, I had put off having the heart catherization...then my mom had problems, had to call the squad for her then as I was closing up the house got a sharp pain. By the time I got to hospital I was sweating and had the dry heaves. It kept getting worse so decided I best be checked out too.

Make a long story short, they did a CT on m'heart. They said they found something strange they thought they found a ulcerated area or a small dissection in my aoreta. I was told this was highly unusual and possibly wrong though I was told to contact my doc. That was a couple of weeks ago. I really didn't think it was serious as the ER doc stated he had never seen anything like it...so the doc thought it might be wrong it could be a shadow or something on the film. Anyway, I waited till I could get ahold of him this morning and ask about the catherization, my doc stated I needed to contact a surgeon, I called this morning made an appointment for Oct 9th. Called my doc back (um I had to confirm as I have a habit not wanting to get things done...been through a bit in the last years and really don't want to go through anymore...)

But I told him I had the appointment and hung up. In the meantime, the doc had his nurse call the surgeon this afternoon and I got a call back after office hours this evening to inform me I had an appointment tomorrow morning at 8am.

UM, getting a bit nervous here. So any thoughts sent my way would be greatly appreciated as I am hoping the doc will say that it is indeed a shadow...but somehow I am getting a feeling that may not be the response.

Lady Cassandra Seahawke

Captain of SIREN'S RESURRECTION,

Her fleet JAGUAR'S SPIRIT, ROARING LION , SEA WITCH AND RED VIXEN

For she, her captains and their crews are....

...Amazon by Blood...

...... Warrior by Nature......

............Pirate by Trade............

If'n ye hear ta Trill ye sure to know tat yer end be near...

Best Wishes and we will keep you in our prayers. I too am hoping it is just shadows on the film and that all will be well with you. If you have need of anything please ask.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/Dara286/trident01-11.png

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

Black Syren Logo small.png

My prayers are with you. I will light a healing candle for you.

Parsley, Sage, Rosemary and Thyme

BriarBannerHerbsGlowGreenBorder.jpg

Winter is an etching, spring a watercolor, summer an oil painting and autumn a mosaic of them all.

The Dimension of Time is only a doorway to open. A Time Traveler I am and a Lover of Delights whatever they may be.

There are nights when the wolves are silent and only the moon howls.

Ok, saw the surgeon this morning and have good news and bad news. Bad news is that there is a spot on my aorta. Good news is that the surgeon said it was so small as he didn't think he should go in after it. So it is a wait and let it heal. Yea, I need to take it easy and no strenous activity and YES, I will need to get the catherization. However, that is going through the groin/leg artery and not, at this point, having my chest cracked open.

I almost cried in relief. So, I will be seeing my cardiologist about the other and count my blessings it isn't worst then it is.

Blessings to all that was sending good thoughts my way. I REALLY appreciate it. <_<

Lady Cassandra Seahawke

...Amazon by Blood...

I have an appointment with the Cardio on Oct 7th. If he still says Yes to the catherization it should be within a couple of weeks after that. :P Yes, I know I have to get it done, but I have been cut on so many times in the last few years was hoping that I could avoid for a bit longer. If possible I am going to try to get him to agree to wait till I am able to take vacation time. That way I can at least have a paycheck.

DANG all of this has to happen AFTER I leave CA. I so miss my old job and its benefits. GREAT boss and ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC BENEFITS.

My employer here in OH well, I won't say. :rolleyes:

Anywho again thanks for the thoughts and prayers.

Lady Cassandra Seahawke

...Amazon by Blood...