Lokin for a crew

Barbados Jack

Ahoy mates;

I be lookin for a ship need'n a new deck hand in the Portland, Oregon Vancouver Washington area. I'd be willin to buy the scallywag with that information a full tankard or two from the Capt's private stock.

Barbados Jack

**** When daylight fades, Darkness prevails****

** Laissez Les Bon Temps Roulez **

" We sail within a vast sphere, Ever drifting in uncertainty, Driven from end to end"

- Pascal-

Aye Redd;

I'll be askin for ye also. If ye be willin would you PM me with some more information ? A full tankard for ye mate !

Barbados Jack

**** When daylight fades, Darkness prevails****

** Laissez Les Bon Temps Roulez **

" We sail within a vast sphere, Ever drifting in uncertainty, Driven from end to end"

- Pascal-

Aye, yes?....Did I hear me name? Oh...well....I'm a couple h'rs south of ye...but do make it north on occasion...shure we could do a gatherin'.....Mad Maudlin prowls them waters up there, as does a few others. But if ye be in the Eugene area...do PM me prior....I'll let Redhand know, and perhaps all meet at the local "Pub"...(aka Steelhead Brewery). :rolleyes:

Captain of The Morrighan.

Ya might be contacting Splinter with the Brotherhood of Oceanic Mercenaries (BOOM) - they're an entertaining lot. I think their address is:

http://www.renaissancearts.org/html/boom.html

They're tied to some guild but are a fun lot and they sail the Portland/Vancouver area.

If ya don't mind double dipping (and driving up for occasional weekends) there's our group in the Northwest waters off Seattle, The Pyrates of the Coast. We have hands all over the country, including Texas, Oregon, Nevada, the Carolinas, Illinois and Florida.

-- Hurricane

http://piratesofthecoast.com/images/pyracy-logo1.jpg

• Captain of The Pyrates of the Coast
  • Author of "Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Year Before the Mast" (Published in Fall 2011)
  • Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny
  • Bon Vivant & Roustabout
  • Part-time Carnival Barker
  • Certified Ex-Wife Collector
  • Experienced Drinking Companion

"I was screwed. I readied my confession and the sobbing pleas not to tell my wife. But as I turned, no one was in the bed. The room was empty. The naked girl was gone, like magic."

"Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Years Before the Mast" - Amazon.com