IBM never made typewriters?

hurricane

I remember as a kid growing up in San Francisco and Montreal, going downtown on the bus - and wearing mary janes, a dress, my good coat, gloves and a hat. Because no matter how young you were, a lady never went out without a hat or gloves and certainly didn't wear pants. And when going to mass you had to have your head covered - not sure how this was for other religions back then, but that's how it was for Catholics. And mass was said in Latin, with the priest facing the altar rather than the congregation.

RHJMap.jpg

we only got movies(cinema) twice a month and they were shown in the fisherman's hall on the first and third friday of the month .....and every other saturday there was the cèilidh(dance)that everyone from miles around would attend no matter what your age ....milk? you carried your tin bucket down the lane to the folks who owned the milk cows and traded usually fresh baked scones or tarts for a bucket of fresh milk still warm ....and what did i drive for my first date (Except in those days it was painted blue and whte).....

5548198.jpg

my cousin's son on my last visit

8012988PonyCartMuckrossHouse-1.jpg

I remember not being able to buy toys on Sundays. The Fall Guy on TV, cokes for a nickel with the old caps that you had to pry off in the ice chest type cooler. Going barefoot everywhere you went, no seat belts...and the book mobile..I could not wait for the Book Faires and the scholastic order forms to come out. Record players and tape decks, even the eight tracks! And being outside doing what kids should be doing..playing pirates!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/Dara286/trident01-11.png

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

Black Syren Logo small.png