News from ClipClocks.com!

Greetings! Here is an exciting announcement from ClipClocks.com.

It is with great pride that the name Clock Keeper™ will represent the great product and customer service that ClipClocks has been extending to all of you for the past 4 years.

The www.clipclocks.comwebsite will continue to exist along with a mirror site www.clockkeeper.net to ease the transition.

Check out the new look and some new clocks!

Captain.JPGcoiled%20snake.JPG

Clockkeeper%20sm.JPG

Missed that last plank walkin'? Well, don't worry mate, get one of these here hidden clocks. Pin it on, flip it down and be right on time to see that scurvy dog go down!

Pillagers%20badge1.JPGwww.ClipClocks.com Many themes to choose from!

Garsh, if'n ye gonna make it so easy t' keep time then what excuses are we gonna have left t' tell our women folk why we were so late com'n home from th' pub....'er, naught com'n home at all from th' pub?? <_<

"Get off me arss woman, I told ye already th' bloody parrot ate me ClipClock!! I'll be home when I gets home already!!"

"...what's that dearie?"

"yes I got it...a half gallon o' milk 'n a pound o' salamagundi...yes dear, I said I got it...."

:lol:

~All skill be in vain if an angel pisses down th' barrel o' yer flintlock!

So keep yer cutlass sharp, 'n keep her close!

That is a problem, isn't it? I guess you could say that you forgot to wear it - I think I like that reason better than having a parrot with a painful bowel obstruction as your accomplice! <_<

Missed that last plank walkin'? Well, don't worry mate, get one of these here hidden clocks. Pin it on, flip it down and be right on time to see that scurvy dog go down!

Pillagers%20badge1.JPGwww.ClipClocks.com Many themes to choose from!