PHEW!!!!!..Part 3

darkRose

PIP

The final Chapter

Or

I DON WANNA GO HOME!!!!

I would first like to wish all of you and yours a Happy Holidays….We got to spend a lot of time with the family and friends and was a great time.

I would like to comment also on Nigels comments and his request for DETAILS. First.I am sure each one of us had that moment...or more than one of them while we were there...they are life changing moments and I had more than one……and Details?….heck I have slept since then…not much …but a little

So…Friday broke way too early for me…but there was work to be done…. We had to find Spyder and find our assigned position for the remainder of the festival…when we found it I was more than pleased…we were situated directly across from the street entrance to Schooner Warf Bar!!!! What a great spot…. People by us all day long and into the night…On Friday we had the honor of The Pirates of the Coast stopping near our booth and doing a set…which was hard sometimes as the Schooner Warf’s stage was quite close to us also. All of the great people attending the festival stopped by…the falconer s….the musicians…the playtrons and paytrons…We had a small bit of rain on Friday off and on and off again…just enough to keep things jumpin… some things got a little wet but hey that happens….As day turned into evening and evening into night we found that the number of people that stopped by did not diminish…and the night of the infamous visit of old Size 2….a local who decided that he needed a complete outfit at 10:30 in the evening….we fitted him out completely…..and if ya wanna see something funny watch Stynky help somebody get dressed. When he was done had everything from socks to hat, and, I got to actually sign my first piece of clothing…. He was a delight and will be looking for him next year when I am there…We also got to put a couple of pieces of garb on Chipper the skipper…Chip is the Captain Of the America…. The largest of the tall ships that are docked there at Schooner Warf…. It took some doing …but was great to have him starting to look like a pirate….

Finally decided to pack it up around midnight…it had been a long eventful day but was tired and had to do it all again tomorrow…. Saturday morning was more of the same…. People stopping by the booth…selling pirate garb to all sorts of different people…a lot of tourists that day…and fitted several of the local wenches for bodices...…I have found my calling! Had to take a nap that afternoon as was leaving for the Fort Lauderdale Airport at 1:30 in the morning….but after a bit came back and finished out the night…that evening was the 10th Anniversary bash for NQG…where?….right across the street at the Schooner Warf Bar…how great was that?….again all of the Pirates, Wenches, Rogues and Harlots were there…Olaf of course came by several times and shared his special brew with those of us that had to work….thanks Olaf….Mead flavored rum…how much better can ya get? Well closed up again around midnight and went back to the hotel to get ready for the drive. I had to take Deb and Sheila to the airport to fly home…something about having to work on Monday…the drive was long, Deb did drive up so Got to sleep a bit more on the drive….got there around 5:30 for their flight and I turned around and drove straight back...arrived back at about 9:00 in the morning…just in time to set up for….

Sunday…hmmmmm…. Sunday…beautiful day…. Hot apple cider and Cap’n Morgans …sell the clothes…leather goods…what I remember about Sunday was slowly during the day the people that had to leave stopping by and saying good-bye…kisses and hugs…. And realizing the number and quality of the friends that we had made this past week…I will always remember each one of you…and the joy you provided me in the week the friendships and the welcome you gave us…We feel part of the community now…. And after seeing this festival…believe it is a true community.

I could have told you of the problems that we had…but the goods far outweighed the bads…and all of us have suggestions and things we can do to help next years festival grow…but that is for another place….for now I just want to say Thank You Everybody…from the bottom of my heart…Thank You

Rouge's Pierre

Sailmaster-The Pirates of the Coast

The Enigmatic Rogue...and may always be<br />

<br />

"I kissed her... once with passion... once with love... and told her good bye"

…. And realizing the number and quality of the friends that we had made this past week…

…We feel part of the community now…. And after seeing this festival…believe it is a true community.

…but the goods far outweighed the bads…

I couldn't have said it better meself, mate.

The times were unforgettable, the experience was life- altering, and the friends were the real pirate's treasure to be found.

A toast to all our pirate friends, old and new!!!

"Here's to lookin' back at great times, and forward to more!!!"

:ph34r:

Sir Nigel - aka "Sir Freelancealot"; aka "Ace of Cads"; aka "JACKPOT!!" (cha-CHING!)

"Mojitos BAD!...Lesbians with free rum GOOD!!!"