PYRATE SIGHTINGS!

Nigel

LIGHTHOUSE SIGHTING!!!!!

Sloe Gin an' meself wuz tossin' back a couple o' pints fer fun at the Olde Towne tavern in Ballard. After Gin departed, I moseyed on down to Conor Byrnes pub (by chance to hear Finn McGinty, an excellent celtic musician). After another pint, who should walk in and sit aside me but our very own LIGHTHOUSE! After sayin' to meself "Gee, I could swear that sure looks like Lighthouse", sure enough it was none other than herself, me fellow Pyrates of the Coast member, with her roommate an' friends.

Argh, 'tis a small world fer a pyrate! Can't throw a stone in Seattle wit'out hittin' one o' me crewe!!! B)

Anyone else have any chance encounters wit' fellow pirates out there?

Sir Nigel - aka "Sir Freelancealot"; aka "Ace of Cads"; aka "JACKPOT!!" (cha-CHING!)

"Mojitos BAD!...Lesbians with free rum GOOD!!!"

Aye, I have.

I be workin' the Star Wars fan club table at a local convention last October, signin' up new members.

This lass looks at our membership form and says, "Well I'm a big Star Wars fan, so I guess I'd better sign up." As she leans over the table to fill out the form, the keychain attached to her purse swings into me sight and the name on it be "RumbaRue".

Well I was hootin' and hollerin' "I KNOW YOU!" and we be talkin' about the pirate board and all the fun we're havin'.

Sos now I gets t'chat with RumbaRue on two message boards and enjoy her company at our monthly meetings. And she's goin' t'help me join her club o'pirates this year (hopefully). :ph34r:

hook_banner2.jpg

Captain, we always knew you were a whoopsie.

Rumors of my death are entirely premature.

Aye Nigel - 'blinded by the light' comes to mind with the Lighthouse sighting. Did she show you the way as directional beacon? Wish we could have known we would have called up and had her paged. "Is there a Lighthouse here?" I could hear the bartender now...

Heard she's heading to Kauai for New Years and then on to Thailand. Ah, for the life of a Lighthouse, eh?

-- Hurricane

http://piratesofthecoast.com/images/pyracy-logo1.jpg

• Captain of The Pyrates of the Coast
  • Author of "Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Year Before the Mast" (Published in Fall 2011)
  • Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny
  • Bon Vivant & Roustabout
  • Part-time Carnival Barker
  • Certified Ex-Wife Collector
  • Experienced Drinking Companion

"I was screwed. I readied my confession and the sobbing pleas not to tell my wife. But as I turned, no one was in the bed. The room was empty. The naked girl was gone, like magic."

"Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Years Before the Mast" - Amazon.com