Sam's Club Will Even Deliver It

hurricane

I know it's been seen elsewhere, but Sam's is not selling it online.

http://www.samsclub.com/shopping/navigate....t=5&item=399805

-- Hurricane

-- Hurricane

http://piratesofthecoast.com/images/pyracy-logo1.jpg

• Captain of The Pyrates of the Coast
  • Author of "Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Year Before the Mast" (Published in Fall 2011)
  • Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny
  • Bon Vivant & Roustabout
  • Part-time Carnival Barker
  • Certified Ex-Wife Collector
  • Experienced Drinking Companion

"I was screwed. I readied my confession and the sobbing pleas not to tell my wife. But as I turned, no one was in the bed. The room was empty. The naked girl was gone, like magic."

"Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Years Before the Mast" - Amazon.com

$30,000?! CaptainSatan, don't let them scoundrels part ye from ye coin mate, th' page I load say only $29,511.36!!

*geesh, what is the Internet coming to when pirates try t' cheat pirates!??!*

:ph34r:

~All skill be in vain if an angel pisses down th' barrel o' yer flintlock!

So keep yer cutlass sharp, 'n keep her close!

Anybody with a little bit of carpentry knowledge..or friends that have it...could probably whip one up similiar to that. I bet you can get a boat from a scrapyard and build up a house within it.....I bet it would end up cheaper than 29 thooouussssaaannnndddd dollars...

If you have the money..then heck it would be a drop in the bucket for the people who live in mansions... :lol:

Here are some ideas:

Treehouse Plans

More of the same

and more...

~~~~Sailing Westward Bound~~~~

Lady Alyx

bateau-sailor-jerry-tatouage.jpg

I dunno bout this one I don't. I mean like, what if lit'le Johny alls out? What Sally gets a splinter in he hand? Suppose's ther be a loose nail sticking out? What if termites eat the flooring and it falls through? Or if lightning strike it?

I don't think these 'Tree houses' be a proper PC thing at all I do not; perhaps build it on th' ground, then we can call it a 'Ground house'.....

~All skill be in vain if an angel pisses down th' barrel o' yer flintlock!

So keep yer cutlass sharp, 'n keep her close!

I dunno bout this one I don't. I mean like, what if lit'le Johny alls out? What Sally gets a splinter in he hand? Suppose's ther be a loose nail sticking out? What if termites eat the flooring and it falls through? Or if lightning strike it?

I don't think these 'Tree houses' be a proper PC thing at all I do not; perhaps build it on th' ground, then we can call it a 'Ground house'.....

Me neither........I am looking around for an old wooden boat 10 - 14 foot that I can convert into a yard pirate ship as a display and play place for my grand children.....it would be nice if I could sit on it once and a while too.....lol

I tried searching on the net for a sample for what I have in mind but can not find one...most of those I find are more like large homemade backyard pirate ships.

If anyone finds one like I want please send me the link.

Thank

Joe