Les Souris Marry

Hey all,

I just thought I would inform those who know me, that this Sunday at 3:00 PM, Jessica and I (Kate Souris and I) will finally be tieing the knot... With a real live minister and everything. ;)

So from here on in, we will not only be portraying a married couple, we finally actually WILL be a married couple. :rolleyes:

As this will likely be a pretty busy weekend for both of us, I am guessing neither of us will be online much... So thanks in advance to any well wishes (or condolences) ;) . Maybe if all goes well I can post a photobucket link on Monday or Tuesday of some of the wedding photos.

As for tonight... I celebrate my bachelorhood with a bunch of friends. ;) My best friends smuggled a few bottles of my favourite well aged Canadian Rye Whiskey with him. I know it's not rum, but I still love it. ;)

Michael_banner.jpg

Huzzah! (I believe you have pushed up the date? Or am I remembering this wrongly?) Here's to you two! :rolleyes:

"I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying.” -Oscar Wilde

"If we all worked on the assumption that what is accepted is really true, there would be little hope of advance." -Orville Wright

gallery_1929_23_24448.jpg

Hey all,

I just thought I would inform those who know me, that this Sunday at 3:00 PM, Jessica and I (Kate Souris and I) will finally be tieing the knot... With a real live minister and everything. :rolleyes:

Where did ye find a minister who be into S&M???

...geesh, times be a chang'n they be. I just hope ye intend on use'n period type hemp rope, none o' that 'nylon' new age stuff at least!!

~All skill be in vain if an angel pisses down th' barrel o' yer flintlock!

So keep yer cutlass sharp, 'n keep her close!

On behalf of the Crewe, I wish to extend our congratulations to the Master and his new mistress. We pray God bless ye both with all the very best that life has to offer, health, prosperity, protection, love, joy and everything else a great marriage has to give.

We hope ye have a wonderful day of it and a lifetime of happiness together.

Oh... and... um... one more thing... yer first child must be named after Maddogge. :o

Here's to the happy couple!! :o :angry: :o:o:o:o

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

Oi, I also posted this over in the Ramble section...but I am happy to extend many more happy returns of the day to you two! Best wishes to you two as you journey together through life....and

DO NOT name your first born after Maddogge!

photo-2975.jpg?__rand=0.71617700+1286403
Member of "The Forsaken"

on behalf of the Fools Gold crew and our friends,

May God give you...

For every storm, a rainbow,

For every tear, a smile,

For every care, a promise,

And a blessing in each trial.

For every problem life sends,

A faithful friend to share,

For every sigh, a sweet song,

And an answer for each prayer.

may you find the treasure chest of love and happiness, and may it never go empty.

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

DO NOT name your first born after Maddogge!

But we will not be naming any offspring after Mr. D'Ogge!!! ;)

Name 'em Jack. (Espeially if it's a girl. A girl named Jack would be so cool.)

"And the giant in Jack and the Beanstalk wasn't after no wabbit, was he?"

"Well, I guess that is correct..."

"He was after Jack. And he's Jack."

"It's a lie! My name is....Aloisius. He's Jack! Jack Rabbit!"

"No. You are Jack and you know it because it is a fact."

"I am not! He's Jack!"

"I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying.” -Oscar Wilde

"If we all worked on the assumption that what is accepted is really true, there would be little hope of advance." -Orville Wright

gallery_1929_23_24448.jpg