New Year's Gatherings of Crewe

hurricane

The Pyrates of the Coast will be taking up quarter at the Red Dog Saloon in Port Orchard on New Year's eve. For those in the greater Seattle-Tacoma area, head on over - we set up camp at 7 p.m. and will be taking over the place in our pirate gear. Throw in some beads, flashing breasts, and piratical antics and it's quite the time - we make our own party there.

What else are you pirates and wenches doing to usher in the New Year? Any voyages afoot in other parts?

-- Hurricane

http://piratesofthecoast.com/images/pyracy-logo1.jpg

• Captain of The Pyrates of the Coast
  • Author of "Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Year Before the Mast" (Published in Fall 2011)
  • Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny
  • Bon Vivant & Roustabout
  • Part-time Carnival Barker
  • Certified Ex-Wife Collector
  • Experienced Drinking Companion

"I was screwed. I readied my confession and the sobbing pleas not to tell my wife. But as I turned, no one was in the bed. The room was empty. The naked girl was gone, like magic."

"Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Years Before the Mast" - Amazon.com

We normally stay home and rent some movies. I usually fix surf-n-turf (steak with some type o' seafood), have a movie for the little one to watch an' then later one or two movies for hubbie to watch. It has been our habit to watch movie then, even when we first started dating.

Mad Woman Cheryl

By Odin's mighty spear, I hereby snap and go berzerk!!!"

With one of our crew being in Pasadena for his alma mater's show at the Rose, we wenches be home throwing a "New York kinda of New Year Eve's" for the little pirates. We be having a bonfire, if mother nature being nice, and flying the Jolly Roger just to scare the neighbors.

Ahoy, Happy New Year! :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

~Tori

Like any unmanned ship, a novice sailor will eventually steer into the wind and then in circles.

Drink up well for me, mates. Alas.. it appears all my shipmates 'round here are going to be sticks in the mud & just pass the nightway as though it were just an oridinary night... like they always do each year. :ph34r: Need a wilder band of landlubbers. :ph34r:

So.. drink up mor ethan double ration for me, ladies & gents. I be stuck with my sister's half-pints. :: groans:: :ph34r:

Huzzah!

:ph34r:

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!