3rd Annual Lawton Ren Fest

Dinnae forget, the Lawton (Ok) Renaissance Festival kicks off it's 2008 season June 7th and runs through June 15th! For more info see: www.LawtonRenFest.com!

Come out to the fest, stop by one of our stages and say 'Hello' to The Ladies of the Salty Kiss

Fair Winds,

Emerald

Captain Emerald Shaunassey O' The Salty Kiss

www.TheLadiesoftheSaltyKiss.com

• 2 weeks later...

Ahoy, all!

Lawton 2008 is over but it was a blast while it lasted! Me pirate's market did well but it was hot, dusty and BUSY! I think it was well over 95 both weekends and that last Sunday MUST have gone three fingers! :lol: This is one for the books, they did an outstanding job putting together the entertainment for this faire - the Ladies of the Salty Kiss, the Bilge Pumps, the Brothers Dimm, a falcronty show, the jousting, live monkeys being carried around the grounds by a husband and wife team of owners, a six foot boa wandering about with its owner, a "trained bear" on the lane, and one of the most outstanding magic acts I've seen in a long time. ALL of this for $10!! $9 if you stopped somewhere in town and got the $1 off coupon! Anyway, put this one on your calendar for next year. The crew of the Adventure intends on being there!

Blackbead

"In the end, it's not the gold that sets our sails,

'Tis freedom and the promise of a better life

That raises our black flags."

• 3 weeks later...

Ahoy to All!!!

Lawton was great, and although it was hot everyone seemed to have a wonderful time. Black Pearl Leather & Finery will definitely be there next year. As Blackbead stated there were wonderful acts, great food and even thought the heat was extreme, tons of people.

For all three years that this faire has been running we have always enjoyed ourselves. This is one faire to mark on your calender for next year as it will be bigger and better than the last.

Bidding you fair winds and calm seas,

Captain Jack

I fear not heaven nor hell....for the sea shall judge me!!

Captain J. Daniels

Better to be hated for who you are.......than loved for who you are not

CaptainJackDaniels@pyracy.com

Black Pearl Leather & Finery

My Webpage