PIP '08

FLmermaid

These are some of my first postings so please be patient. I am an ER RN (when not the pirate wench) and my husband a Paramedic (when not sailing the open seas and flying our skull and crossbones, we live on a sailboat) and we would like to volunteer our services next year at PIP '08. We attended '07 and loved it. We can be in authentic garb and are anxious to join in. Let us know what steps to take next.

Keep to the Code,

FLmermaid

FLmermaid

You would be most welcome. You would also be joining the ranks of several other volunteer EMTs and RNs. We're always glad to have a lot of extra people with medical know-how in case anything should happen. I'm certain that any encampment inside and outside the fort would welcome you aboard.

image.jpeg.6e5f24495b9d06c08a6a4e051c2bcc99.jpg

(when not sailing the open seas and flying our skull and crossbones, we live on a sailboat)

drool, drool, drool....

huh ??? oh,yeah.. daydreaming for a sec... welcome.. we will also be first timers, and lady constance is a 22 year rn.

everyone here has been great dealing with questions and advice.

hope we'll see ya there ;)

:ph34r: Ahoy Dutch,

That you did. Hello to Madame Grace as well. I've been meaning to catch up with both of you. Hope all is well planning Blackbeards weekend. All of Blackbeards crew were great, you made the weekend in N.O. FANTASTIC. Can't wait to see you all again and I hope Willoughby will be the center of entertainment next year and maybe at PIP????

Gotta sail (I'm at work) keep in touch.

FLmermaid.

FLmermaid

Welcome! One suggestion - please, please don't post in colors. It's so hard to read on the dark backgrounds. (I wish I was 20 years younger when my eyes were strong...)

"I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying.” -Oscar Wilde

"If we all worked on the assumption that what is accepted is really true, there would be little hope of advance." -Orville Wright

gallery_1929_23_24448.jpg