PIRATE'S BOOTY

Story

http://lamag.com/featuredarticle.aspx?id=7016

I'll be honest: I didn’t follow all the Disney rules. I played Jack like he was real, and if a woman flirted, I would flirt back. Women loved it. But there were also women who would have too many beers at California Adventure or smuggle in alcohol you could smell on their breath, women who were clearly sloshed.

Here’s a napkin someone wrote on for me: “I will give you a xxxx xxx on your break, so sexy! Kim—714-XXX-XXXX.” I would also get offers from women in my ear: “Anything you want, just find me.” I had a girl who had turned 18 the day before. She was with a high school group, and she wrote down her room number at the Downtown Disney hotel. I had a lady hump my leg one day in the park. :ph34r:

yo ho, yo ho, a pirate's life for me....

Dances for nickels.

Man do I understand that!

Disney has the strictest rules of any business I've ever come across. Just ask Iron Bess. :ph34r:

Let's put it this way, I was taking a vocational class ( many years ago) and I was put in the back in the warehouse. Because I couldn't take the standing after day 2, I told the Supervisor about my situation and asked if I could go up to the Employment office to see if there was something else I could do that would be easier on me.

When I got up to the office, I was told because I walked off the job I was fired. No amount of reasoning would be listened to.

I've heard very similar stories from people too. Don't work for Disney unless you like getting your butt kicked a lot.

(Sorry Iron Bess, nothing against you who has worked so diligently there at Disneyland and at the Studio)

(Sorry Iron Bess, nothing against you who has worked so diligently there at Disneyland and at the Studio)

(shrug)

Nothing to fret about...

They are afraid to kick my butt.

Been here too long and know TOO MUCH! :ph34r:

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

:huh:

Yeeeaaahhhh.. no one'll mess with Bess! ::: wicked grins::: ahh, the power she welds! Mwhahahahaha!!!!

~Lady B

:huh:

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!