Pyrate Con 2008

Rumba Rue

:::Drools:::

Oh, you taunt and tease with the antique store!!!!

~Lady B

:lol:

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

Eventually I will get through all the other vacation pictures and the journal I kept.

When that happens, I'll direct all to wish to read and see the other pictures where that will be.

Actually Pyrateleather, you were working on something when I took the picture.

I made a point of trying to get vendor pictures (since I am a vendor myself at some events), because most people don't bother, so I feel I have done a great honor to those who lugged their wares to the con to sell. :lol:

Using a 10 mexapixel Sony digital (Boat's just had to have the top of the line).

It can take some incredible pictures, but we've had a bit of trouble with the stabilizer and some pictures came out fuzzy when we were standing absolutely still....go figure.

I've finally gotten through all the pictures, so when I get them all uploaded somewhere, those that want to see them can.

Rumba

100 photos of PyrateCon in the Summer Pyrates Way!

Yep, one-hundred PyrateCon 2008 photos in the Summer issue of The Pyrates Way magazine.

Get your subscription order in today because the last chance to get the Summer issue as your first subscription issue is June 15!

You DON'T want to miss it!

eh.... only 100. this event was well worth more than 100 measly photos. :lol: can't wait to see it fox.

you should be in at least one, dutch. . . . and I have a dedication to the "photographer" if you get my drift . . . she's got a wonderful eye, mate. . . you're a lucky bloke.

hey foxe... she actually has two eyes. and yes i am lucky, i give thanks daily..... that she's not anywhere near as nuts as the last one. seriously though- yeah, she's great and she makes me happy. i owe her alot.

hey foxe... she actually has two eyes. and yes i am lucky, i give thanks daily..... that she's not anywhere near as nuts as the last one. seriously though- yeah, she's great and she makes me happy. i owe her alot.

so say we all mate. . .so say we all.