Pirate Pens

Lady Alyx

I was so thrilled to find Pirate themed Pens at the 99 cents store this weekend. I ended up buying 6 for friends and family. They are really cool...check out your local 99cents store and hit up the Stationary section...pens, pencils, notebooks etc. I also saw ruled notebooks that had skulls and crossbones on them as well.

~~~~Sailing Westward Bound~~~~

Lady Alyx

bateau-sailor-jerry-tatouage.jpg

Oh man! And I almost went to the 99cent store just yesterday too....but after fill'n me gas tank at the pump I only had 97cent left o'er

:lol:

gonna have to go check mine out on the way home! :o

~All skill be in vain if an angel pisses down th' barrel o' yer flintlock!

So keep yer cutlass sharp, 'n keep her close!

• 4 weeks later...

My local $ store had a pirate playset, with two plastic "Action Figure" pirates, a desert island and a raft with a Jolly Roger. I considered buying it, then felt too silly & shy. When I decided to brave the embarrassment and went back to buy it -- they were sold out! Sigh!

Fortune does indeed favour the bold! Next time, I won't hesitate!

pirate-jenny-text.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

yep piratety stuff goes quick...they usually get a lot around Halloween check back then...and I always shop there so I will let you know when those toy sets are back in stock..!

I bought a plastic flintlock and doctored it up with my own paint job to make it look real. I had it stuck in my belt at the last Halloween party and a couple of guys thought it was a real prop and not plastic....asking me where I had got it.

Quartermaster...we have dollar tree here too..sometimes they get the same stuff sometimes not.

~~~~Sailing Westward Bound~~~~

Lady Alyx

bateau-sailor-jerry-tatouage.jpg