I'M BACK! WHOO-HOOO WHAT A VACATION!!!

Rumba Rue

Well kids, I'm back! We took over 700 hundred pictures before the picture card in the camera was filled up and we didn't have another camera card to put it, so Boats was taking pictures with his cell phone camera.

What an incredible time, from the day we left to the day we came home we got to see things we would have never seen had we not gone.

Pyrate Con was outstanding! I don't know the official count of how many 'paid' pirates there were, but there certainly were plenty there who didn't pay at the con - names not to be mentioned ...ever.

The parade on Saturday of the con was 4 blocks long and the streets and balconies on Bourbon Street were filled with people. What an incredible site.

Everywhere you went in New Orleans French Quarter area, there were pirates, it was great! :blink::blink:;):lol:

As soon as I can cull out the pictures that were crummy, I'll get them posted somewhere so you can all see them.

Rumba Rue ;)

Welcome back!

Glad ye made home safe..

http://www.myspace.com/oderlesseye
http://www.facebook....esseye?ref=name
Noquarter2copy.jpg
Hangin at Execution dock awaits. May yer Life be a long and joyous adventure in gettin there!
As he was about to face the gallows there, the pirate is said to have tossed a sheaf of papers into the crowd, taunting his audience with these final words:

"My treasure to he who can understand."

Welcome back, lass! It was incredible getting to meet you and sharing some booth time. I hope to see some of your pictures soon and I'll be sending some of mine your way.

Steve

"In the end, it's not the gold that sets our sails,

'Tis freedom and the promise of a better life

That raises our black flags."

Glad to hear you made it back to home port safe and sound. :ph34r: Sounds like you had a blast.

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

I actually managed to catch up a wee bit when at a hotel in Amarillo, Texas (about a week ago) had a couple of computers in their lobby to use. I couldn't log in, but I tried to read up on what had been going on.

Seemed everything was normal or what was taken for normal..... :ph34r:

It was so good to meet many of the Pub members, I won't ever forget what a great time I had at the con.

Rumba

P.S. to Merrydeath, your friends tried to get together with me to share a drink, but it just never happened. However I did give something to one to give to you, I hope you have received it, otherwise ask about the small package in the purple paper.

Welcome home Love. Meeting you was truley a highlite of my trip.

I had the pin that you gave me on my vest that I had on all this weekend at the spoutwood festvial and everyone kept telling me how much they loved it.

A true honor it was. <3

-1st Mate of Pirates Magazine

-Bladesmith/Owner of That Works Studio

http://youtube.com/thatworks

thatworks.shop

Thank you all,

I would have never recognized any of you had someone else not pointed you out.....duh....especially Bilgemunky who I actually took a picture of and had no idea it was him until we were introduced at a much later point. Geeze you're tall!

Perkeo, you are one really nice guy with a furry hat that someone on the street actually asked me if you were from Norway or Iceland.

1st Mate Matt, you're a real cutie, dang I wish I was younger.... ;) It was a real pleasure to meet you.

Mad Grace O'Brien, I know I met you, but dang I can't remember what you looked like.... ;)

And to Steve of Blackbead's Jewlery, I can't thank you enough for being so kind as to sell some of my stuff at your table. I just love making money without even have to be present!

You are so kind and gracious as is your wife (I hope the gal in your booth besides me was your wife) and your sales partner - I can't remember his name but he sure got me thighs a twitching.....blush1-vi.gif

And to those whom I honestly can't remember, thank you for the best time of my life! ;)

Unless I win the lottery or I get paid to be at the con, I won't be able to come again, the expenses for this trip were out of sight! ;)