Where can I find a good Tankard?

Capt. Morgan

AAAAAARRRGGGHHHH! and ahoy, ye swabs! Where can I be findin' an earthenware or ceramic type tankard similar to the ones I be recallin' at a certain tavern I used to frequent :D in Port Royal? Any lubbers out there can help an old salt? Thanks be to ya!

Touche'

Ship's Marksman & Crab Fiend

Pyrates of the Coast

"All the skill in the world goes out the window if an angel pisses in the flintlock of your musket."

"Florida points like a guiding thumb, To the southern isles of rumba and rum, To the mystery cities and haunted seas, Of the Spanish Main and the Caribbees..."

Would you have his contact info, or a website where he may have pictures posted? How are the tankards, color, size, capacity, etc? This is great! I've been looking for a while for something similar to what Jack Sparrow is using in the Tortuga scenes, or what the Hobbits use in the Lord of the Rings movies. Thanks!! :D

Touche'

Pyrates of the Coast

"All the skill in the world goes out the window if an angel pisses in the flintlock of your musket."

"Florida points like a guiding thumb, To the southern isles of rumba and rum, To the mystery cities and haunted seas, Of the Spanish Main and the Caribbees..."

Well until I can get the picture loaded to where I CAN reference it (grumble, grumble) you can see it in the Pub Photo Album. (See link above)

The gents info is Bob Haley, Applegate Pottery, bhaley18@attbi.com

The tankards ranged in price....$13-$14

Really like them :ph34r:

Captain of The Morrighan.

Great looking rum tubs! Good for slurpng ale, too! These be exactly what I be lookin' for! Thanks to ye! :ph34r:

Touche'

Pyrates of the Coast