Fort Frederick

callenish gunner

*Is* this weekend. You still have tomorrow if you care to go.

Callenish, it was very nice to finally meet you.

I had a blast, but I'm exhausted. I don't know how far someone can walk in 6 hours, but that's how long I was there. I think I did more talking to old friends (and new) than shopping. It was kind of like a high school reunion... held at a shopping center.

:lol:

Got a sweet deal on some fustion... $4 per yard... nice. Saw some really nice wool too but passed on it.

And I picked up another calabash... for $2!

:ph34r::ph34r::lol:

My Home on the Web

The Pirate Brethren Gallery

Dreams are the glue that holds reality together.

Gunner ,you didn't tell me you had the double barreled flint locks with you...

I still wouldn't have passed up the brass barreled Blunderbuss I bought from you.

John,it was nice talking to you. I can't believe I walked out of there and still had money in my pocket. If anyone here hasn't been to Ft. Fred. it is like being a "kid in a candy store." only a WHOLE lot more expensive. I think I have a good kit know, until next year rolls around again.

There is still one day left and the thunder storms we were supossed to have next materialized.

"No matter where you go. There you are."

Had a grande tyme!!! sold a few pieces and traded a couple .....got a great deal on the perfect event coffee pot (3 gallon copper coffeepot) ...and a great leather fire bucket ....it is like going to a period Mall .....if you can dream up period kit it's there and it is great to just go to window (okay ....Tent) shop as well ....got it set to be there as a sutler for next year's market faire.

Will also be at Hampton the end of May first of June!!!

:ph34r::lol::lol::ph34r:B)

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:B)B)

Crimson, you never asked!!! :ph34r: