eBay: women's outfits for sale

Gotta get rid of them.

I have a Pirate wench outfitthat's up for sale.

A hand sewn blue womens colonial outfit

7+ yards of purple silk dupioni.

Take a look. Spread the word. Gotta get rid of these things. :huh:

~Lady B

:huh:

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

That is some might fine riggin' there. Someone's going to be a lucky new owner, that's for sure!

-- Hurricane

-- Hurricane

http://piratesofthecoast.com/images/pyracy-logo1.jpg

• Captain of The Pyrates of the Coast
  • Author of "Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Year Before the Mast" (Published in Fall 2011)
  • Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny
  • Bon Vivant & Roustabout
  • Part-time Carnival Barker
  • Certified Ex-Wife Collector
  • Experienced Drinking Companion

"I was screwed. I readied my confession and the sobbing pleas not to tell my wife. But as I turned, no one was in the bed. The room was empty. The naked girl was gone, like magic."

"Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Years Before the Mast" - Amazon.com

:huh:

Thank ye, Cheeky! Aye, the boxom side o' me is indeed a side I don't let loose often. Tis a rarity. :huh:

The wench outfit was fun to wear at times. Last time I wore it was on Halloween at the BBQ place I work at. Hehehe, I was right at home servin' up th' food an' drinks. :huh:

I was rather elated. Both outfits sold. Tis a couple more items to be rid of and now a couple more to be sold soon enough, too. Must make room for other things as well as make it easier for me to move (I'm dreading it, I don't want to move!).

Hopefully, soon enough I will have some fancy waistcoats available for both men and women.

Now... my BIGGER problem is getting that damned 7 yards of purple silk dupioni sold. :huh::huh:

Hoping to be rid of that and use the coinage from it to purchase black silk dupioni or black silk twill for the lining for my Barbossa coat. Yes, I'm making a Barbossa coat. It's quite th' pain in the arse.

But thank ye, Cheeky an' Hurricane. Ye make this Lady blush an' feel mighty humble.

~Lady B

B)

• 1 month later...

Digging this thread up out of the Depths as I've three items up for sale on eBay and needing to be rid of these items.

Pink cotton Colonial dress

Red cotton Colonial dress

Burgandy and green plaid drawstring skirt

I have some cut premade waistcoats ready to be made (they are about to go to the sewing machine so if you want one your size, better let me know)!

Here is what I have:

burgandy and tan stripe. Only one available. Can be embroidered on the front. Can be lined or no lining inside. Back will be of some sort of tannish cotton or linen. Buttons can be metal or covered. Price will depend upon what you pick.

burgandytanstripwaistcoat.jpg

green calico. Awesome fabric and will have two available. Will be lined with a cotton or linen fabric. Metal, wood or bone buttons with this one.

calicowaistcoat.jpg

brown and turquise jacquard. Two available. Lined with thin muslin and thicker brown cotton or linen. Metal buttons.

jacquardwaistcoat.jpg

multicolor stripe. Two available. Can be embroidered if desired. Will be lined with a striped cotton on the inside and back. Possible pleating of the back. Buttons can be metal or covered. Price will depend upon what you pick.

multicolorstripewaistcoat.jpg

red calico can be made into a waistcoat. Three available. Metal, bone or wood buttons. Can be lined or not. Will be lined with thin muslin.

redcalicowaistcoat.jpg

red metalic jacquard/poly. can be made into a waistcoat. Two or three available. Metal buttons. Lined with a red cotton.

redjacquardwaistcoat.jpg

gold floral jacqard. Gorgeous fabric! Can be made into a waistcoat or breeches. Will be lined with thin white muslin. metal or covered buttons.

goldjacquardwaistcoat.jpg

Message or email me for prices and inquiries if interested.

~Lady B

;)

LMAO!! ;)

Yeesssss... I admit it.. I'm a fabric whore. I find it, I purchase it, I doll it up then sell it. ;) What kind of a pirate would I be if I didn't procure however way I can. ;)

I tell ye... it's gonna be difficult t' sell these. I fancy the fabric lots! Tons of fabric out there I love and plan to make waistcoats out of to sell.

~Lady B

;)