favorite pirate punishments yay!

yer cutlass

Oh, I'm sure it will be placed in th' proper thread, Jack. :) None t' worry 'bout that.

Not sure which would be m' fav pirate punishment. I suppose one that I'd administer cause t'would be more fun fo' me I suppose.

Only one I've administered thus far is when a street thief stole m' hat. MerryD was there as m' witness. I hunted down th' street rat, pistol aimed at them, obtained m' hat and marched them to th' jail where they remained for a spell until released. I realized she was released cause she was following me around like a little puppy dog after that. Not sure why, but she wouldn't mess with me again. I suppose she wanted t' join me on some venture. Normally, I would accept such a wee thing. She's mighty good at her game. But... being landlocked... no vessel... aye, th' street rat remained where she was. I'd call her upon m' crew in a heartbeat if I found that street rat again. For various reasons t' pickpocket those who be cheatin' me of m' valued items fo' sale. ;);)

Otherwise, I fancy th' stories told of Bart Roberts... and even some of Blackbeard. I'm all up for doin' th' worst to a being for crossing and doublecrossing me. I'm no heart nor tolerance fo' people who annoy an' anger me.

Marooning? Ehhh... What's th' fun in that? Ye don't see th' devils die. Well, unless I just want t' get rid of some bastard, then I'll maroon them an' ensure that not a soul or vessel nears them to retrieve them/rescue them.

But... whippin' the blood & flesh out of them, Keel haulin' them. If th' sharks haven't eaten them up by now... I'd string 'em up from th' yardarm an' use 'em as target practice. Then let th' sharks have at 'em.

Or even better yet, sail to th' Sea of Cortez and just drop a fool into th' waters as dusk an' let th' squids there enjoy 'em... after they'ved had a whippin'.

Maybe sail to th' north an' maroon th' poor devil on the snowy land with no food nor water no means fo' hunting and only with what clothing they have on their back t' keep them warm.

Or sell them into slave trade if I knew they would turn a grand profit after cutting out their tongues (if someone wouldn't mind that).

Depends upon the torture and punishment administered.

But with m' crew... that's a different story. It all depends upon how loyal they are. They may lose only a share on the next vessel taken, or just a minor whipping at the most.

If a crew member wishes t' fight them... I pray it won't be to th' death but only t' blood drawn.

Aye, to m' crew I would be more favorable to ... ONLY if they be loyal. Otherwise, th' poor fool 'll find th' same fate as above.

Aye... I'm a twisted mind.

But then again... would ye REALLY tolerate someone doin' ye wrong?

~Lady B

:lol:

LadyB, please don't hold back and tell us how you really feel!!! ;)

Animal

Buccaneer - Services to the highest bidder!!!

I like forced self-cannibalization meself!

Pirate Ned Low would cut off both ears of his victim, roast them and sprinkle salt &pepper on them and make his victim eat them...just like he did to a couple of fishermen off the coast of Block island.

Edited by Matusalem
SHIP2-1.jpg

This is one of my favorites -- not so much piratey as military but extremely cruel and divisive.

horse1.jpg

He beareth a Wooden Horse. The Riding of this Horse, whose Back is only two Boards set together like the Ridge of a House, is a kind of Punishment used among Soldiers, and Men under Martial Laws; the sharpness of which ridge doth so gall and cut the Riders Thighs and Breech, that he shall scarce able to go or stand for a certain time after; especially if his Offence require his Punishment to have Spurs at his heels, (that is a Musket or two tied at each Legg) and his Hands bound behind him.

-- Hurricane

You been watching Surviving History?LOL!

actually built one of these for a american cival war event years ago....simpler tho...just 1 board on edge...called the "mule"....had to sit on it with me hands tied behind me for a scant 30 mins.....i think i barely lasted 10!!!

th_SunsetSpyGlass_edited-1.jpg

Personally Id rather tie them to the mast, skin them alive and then pour salt water over them..maybe burn the souls of their feet and then let the rats have at em.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/Dara286/trident01-11.png

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

Black Syren Logo small.png

Actually, built one of these for a american cival war event years ago....simpler tho...just 1 board on edge...called the "mule"....had to sit on it with me hands tied behind me for a scant 30 mins.....i think i barely lasted 10!!!

I would have paid good money to seem M.A.d'Dogge tied to the mule!

As for favorite punishment - it's a toss-up between being bit by a monkey or whipped.

photo-2975.jpg?__rand=0.71617700+1286403
Member of "The Forsaken"

• 3 weeks later...