New Hat Pins For sale

Button do I hear? I would like to find some buttons stamped from old coin! Perhaps even a few coin stamped into conchos with either leather type rivet or Chicago screw backs...

~All skill be in vain if an angel pisses down th' barrel o' yer flintlock!

So keep yer cutlass sharp, 'n keep her close!

"shank back", you mean like for a button (to be sewn on)?

I would certainly be interested in some coin buttons, I was actually just browsing for some earlier today but not finding any old enough (all like 1900+). But yes I would LOVE to find three with screw backs, long enough to go through two sheet of baldric leather; I would like replace the ones on my baldric with ones of coin B)

If you think this is do-able then should I e-mail you with the thickness of leather I need to go through? Also as stated I would to hear how much you want for some coin buttons as well (preferably antiqued in both cases)

:blink:

I like that one!

I will be callin' ye today once I can sneek out the back door o' this har dungeon I be locked in....

• 3 weeks later...

No problem renfairpirate, me breeches just arrived 'n had to go in fer some minor adjustment anyway, should have them back in a day 'er so now...

Those look GREAT!

I'm sort of just interested in the coins...

"The time was when ships passing one another at sea backed their topsails and had a 'gam,' and on parting fired guns; but those good old days have gone. People have hardly time nowadays to speak even on the broad ocean, where news is news, and as for a salute of guns, they cannot afford the powder. There are no poetry-enshrined freighters on the sea now; it is a prosy life when we have no time to bid one another good morning."

- Capt. Joshua Slocum

The conch Coins are FANTASTIC mate!! I Lov'em!!

I was a bit worried at first they might be too short to go through me baldric (fastening two layers together) but the longer screws from the original ones made the perfect fit!

I will let ye know how they get noticed after the CHOC party tomorrow :lol:

I will see bout getting some pics taken too.

Now do ye still plan t' make any conchos with the pirate coins? They be smaller right, 'bout half the size? If so then I have a place perfect fer one!

'n if ye be mak'n any button sized coin buttons then I be in the market fer (3 per leg, 3 fer the front, 1 per pocket) uh....11 o' em!!