Real Pirates

Posted in "Raids" an hour before you regarding the opening date change.

I had the old date of May 24 on my calendar, but ran into some conflicting info while surfing the web and after an email, found that the new opening date was the 31st. I guess for some reason they didn't want it to open Memorial Day weekend (Memorial day is the 26th this year) Glad I found the updated information, I was going to try to go that first week, and if I had, would have been badly dissappointed.

No Fear Have Ye of Evil Curses says you...

Aye,... Properly Warned Ye Be says I

Michael and I went to see it in Cincy twice. Fantastic exhibit! Dissapointed that no photos were allowed, but of course in the tradition of making as much money as possible....they had a wonderful book full of color photos of the artifacts for sale in the convieniently placed gift shop at the end of the tour! <_<

Banner.jpg

Fwiw, the opening was pushed back one week because they weren't sure they'd have enough time to pack up all the Star Wars stuff and put together all the Whydah stuff.

For closing day of Star Wars, there's a good chance some pirates may duke it out with some Stormtroopers on the steps of the museum.

My Home on the Web

The Pirate Brethren Gallery

Dreams are the glue that holds reality together.

No pictures eh?

Got a camera phone? :lol::P:P;)

All joking aside... I thought about it.. And thought about it a lot... They didn't even alow cell phone use in the museum when the exhibit was on display in Cincy. I had even considered bringing a camera and taking pictures despite the rules, but Jessica (Kate Souris) was insistant that I not get her camera confiscated, so I decided against it. ;)

Maybe those out east will get lucky and the "no cameras" thing will have been a Cincy museum rule, and not a rule that will travel with the exhibit.

Michael_banner.jpg

I read in Pirates Magazine this exhibit will make its way to Los Angelos but I can't find info on when thet be... Let alone which musuem be doing the honors..

http://www.myspace.com/oderlesseye
http://www.facebook....esseye?ref=name
Noquarter2copy.jpg
Hangin at Execution dock awaits. May yer Life be a long and joyous adventure in gettin there!
As he was about to face the gallows there, the pirate is said to have tossed a sheaf of papers into the crowd, taunting his audience with these final words:

"My treasure to he who can understand."