Pirates in Paradise Photos

Master Sully

Photos from this years PIP can be seen at;

www.piratesofthecoast.com

www.nighthawkpirates.com

If anymore pics are floating please let us know.

Ah.. the sweet memories.

"Remember, on a pirate ship, in pirate waters, in a pirate world, ask no questions. Believe only what you see. No, believe half of what you see."... Burt Lancaster

iiiiii.jpg

DUM SPIRO SPERO... WHILE I BREATH, I HOPE

Who WAS that Red-haired Spanish lass selling bodices, anyway?

I remember her. All I can say is, WOW!

:D

Sir Nigel - aka "Sir Freelancealot"; aka "Ace of Cads"; aka "JACKPOT!!" (cha-CHING!)

"Mojitos BAD!...Lesbians with free rum GOOD!!!"

Ah, tis nice ta see some people I know, besides Jamica Rose and Michael McLeod, there's Jerry Reyes and Louie Lambie, both from good ol' California,

and PRP.

Now I know a number o' PRP'rs went, but have yet ta see any pictures o' them.

Perhaps they did get swallered up by too much rum?

Rumba Rue

**A balanced diet is a mug of rum in each hand** :ph34r:

Now Nigel...be right bout this...thems be corsets...only one person had Bodices that I know of...and I seem to remember a very nice lookin redhead in one of them too...

Rogue's Pierre

darkRose

The Enigmatic Rogue...and may always be<br />

<br />

"I kissed her... once with passion... once with love... and told her good bye"

Go to

http://www.piratesofthecoast.com/kw-scrapbook.html

or

http://www.shutterfly.com/os.jsp?i=67b0de2...510284a3&open=1

to see the Pyrates of the Coast collection. There are a few from that night in there, and more to come (Lighthouse showed us her pics last night, so they are yet to be posted)

Sir Nigel - aka "Sir Freelancealot"; aka "Ace of Cads"; aka "JACKPOT!!" (cha-CHING!)

*keep chanting, "next year"*

Aye, "next year" be my current mantra at the moment, too . . .

Wait, so was Johnny Depp actually there? Or did they just have a look-alike type impersonater?

I am now "Captain Charlotte Savvy." Sorry for any confusion -- I'll only be making this user-name change this once! :)

No, he wasn't there, it was a look-a-like. It didn't matter much for the gals though, they were still going GA-GA over him.

"Remember, on a pirate ship, in pirate waters, in a pirate world, ask no questions. Believe only what you see. No, believe half of what you see."... Burt Lancaster

iiiiii.jpg

I believe that the Sparrow character was actually Depp's stunt double. He mentions him prominently in the audio commentary version of PoTC and he would obviously be under contract with Disney - I think that's why he had all the mannerisms down so well...

-- Hurricane

http://piratesofthecoast.com/images/pyracy-logo1.jpg

• Captain of The Pyrates of the Coast
  • Author of "Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Year Before the Mast" (Published in Fall 2011)
  • Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny
  • Bon Vivant & Roustabout
  • Part-time Carnival Barker
  • Certified Ex-Wife Collector
  • Experienced Drinking Companion

"I was screwed. I readied my confession and the sobbing pleas not to tell my wife. But as I turned, no one was in the bed. The room was empty. The naked girl was gone, like magic."

"Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Years Before the Mast" - Amazon.com

Hurricane

We be talkin to the gennelman in question quite a bit...he claims he was not his double....after MUCH discussion I believe him...he supposedly won a costume contest on Halloween in Miami and his wife said that he spent hours and hours working on the mannerisms etc.....of course it could have been smoke and mirrors...he did stay in the same hotel we did and we had breakfast with him one morning...I guess if he was there under contract to Disney...why was the one they used in the presentation so ...er....lame...and looked nothing like the character?....just a thought or two

HI DERE SPITFIRE!

Rogues Pierre

darkRose

The Enigmatic Rogue...and may always be<br />

<br />

"I kissed her... once with passion... once with love... and told her good bye"

I thought the gent in the pics was much better at the look, the mannerisms, everything.

Course, the stage actor wasn't as up close with everybody, so they musta made-do with what they could, bein as he had to swing a sword and all.

Not bad, just not nearly as good as our friend in the photos. He had it together. He deserves our compliments.

What is his name? Is he by chance a member here?

No, he wasn't there, it was a look-a-like. It didn't matter much for the gals though, they were still going GA-GA over him.

Alright -- just glad I didn't miss the chance of seeing Johnny Depp hisself, in person! This makes my missing it a _little_ less bitter. *grins*

I am now "Captain Charlotte Savvy." Sorry for any confusion -- I'll only be making this user-name change this once! :)

No .. I dont think that he is with Disney. I heard he may be joining our group for sure and may be back next year at PIP. I have not heard anything else as of yet. But guess what.. he is not the only one. There may be 5 Captain Jack Sparrows down there at the same time. :)

Gabrielle :ph34r:

cabinfreindsbanner-vi.jpg

I'm thoroughly enjoying the pictures! Ah, near the end I spotted Jeff Steele (titled contitusiants -sic) Also spotted Dawn Berry Bradley and Tony Kopec, all PRP'rs.

Well, you guys looked like you all were havin' way too much fun. Tell me, were you ever sober?

Rumba Rue

** <_< **

We WERE?

So THAT'S what that strange sensation was....sobriety!

I KNEW I had too much blood in me alkyhol stream!

<_<

We WERE?

So THAT'S what that strange sensation was....sobriety!

I KNEW I had too much blood in me alkyhol stream!

Those days are gone but not forgotten...

Pushing the limits means getting out of my comfort zone and giving more when I don't think I have any left.

I must contest Master Studley's comment - we were actually only sober from 10:00 to 10:01 a.m. We had to give those who were not partial to rum and other elixirs a slight break in their routine. Sir Nigel was not privey to the dryout routine as he was out hunting wildlife for much of the time, that being 10:00 to 10:01 a.m. and other moments as directed by ol' Cap'n. An hour of recovery would have been a dereliction of me duty as the only responsible party there (yeah, that's the ticket!, responsibility). :D

-- Hurricane

• Author of "Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Year Before the Mast" (Published in Fall 2011)
  • Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny

"I was screwed. I readied my confession and the sobbing pleas not to tell my wife. But as I turned, no one was in the bed. The room was empty. The naked girl was gone, like magic."

The mate who was portraying Sparrow deservedly won, to be sure. He was a terrific double - except for the eyes, our wenches would have been swooning. But alas, they were a dead giveaway... uh, or so I've been told... :)

-- Hurricane

• Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny

My confusion Cap'n. That one minute of sobriety, sure felt like an hour! :lol:

iiiiii.jpg