Happy Birthed Day Flintlock!

Beware fair Ladies...this be Flintlock's birthday.

He's been known to steal many a purse and a young heart! I hope that in your travels you obtain this message soon. Be safe, have a great day of it...and please...stay way from that green Irish ale!

Cheeky

(checking her to see if her pockets are about)

photo-2975.jpg?__rand=0.71617700+1286403
Member of "The Forsaken"

Oooo... a sly fox he is if he's procured yo'r pockets, lass. :unsure:

Aye, Happy Bday to ye, Flintlock! I pray t' cross paths with ye soon 'nough.

B' sure t' stay 'way from th' gallows, mate.

~Lady B

B)

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

Oh bugger the Irish be getting another turn at another year! ;)

Many happy returns of the day, I hope tis grand... Oi, did ye not know that ye were born a day early??

:lol::lol::huh::lol:;):lol:B)B)

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

I'll second that!

A Happy Happy Birthday!! :lol:

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...

:lol: Can't believe I missed this!

Sure, and a fine belated birthday to you, Flintlock. Rogue and fop, all rolled into one...there's no resisting the man...and a generous heart to boot!

Cheers my friend! :lol::lol::lol:

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

Well now, a fine lot ye all be an' aul Jack sends his regards fer true. Says Himself that he be taken to the very humbles to such warm regards.

To those that be proxy in June at Port Washington, he might be inclined to have the Barman stand you one in appreciation.

As fer me own self...all that gobshawlin' isna' goin' wi'out note there Cap'n. :lol::lol:

celticcross.jpg

What more diversion can a man desire than to sit him down near a warm turf fire; Upon his knee a pretty wench and on the table a jug of punch... Irish Traditional Song

"And when I vest my flashing sword And my hand takes hold in judgement I will take vengeance upon mine enemies And I will repay those who hase me O Lord, raise me to Thy right hand And count me among Thy saints ." Boondock Saints

Why am I not surprised?

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

With a blessin' of good cess, we shall make PW's shore the Thursday before said weekend. An uneventful journey? No such thing when this Medicine Show rolls thru....**evil grinz** Besides, the Boss is staying put in this local. While the cat's away..... :rolleyes:

celticcross.jpg

What more diversion can a man desire than to sit him down near a warm turf fire; Upon his knee a pretty wench and on the table a jug of punch... Irish Traditional Song

"And when I vest my flashing sword And my hand takes hold in judgement I will take vengeance upon mine enemies And I will repay those who hase me O Lord, raise me to Thy right hand And count me among Thy saints ." Boondock Saints

here i be again - a day (week) late! begging your fiorgiveness --- but here's a round on me! :huh:

most wondrous wishes on the anniversary of your natal den

~snow :D

with faith, trust and pixiedust, everything is possible ;)

if it be tourist season, why can't we shoot them?

IWG #3057 - Local 9

emmf steel rose player - bella donna, 2005

improv cast member and dance instructor - fort tryon medieval festival

lady neige - midsummer renaissance faire