~~Congratulations Will and Maeve~~

Let me be the first to congratulate William and Maeve on their new lil addition to the Pace clan.

babygirl-1.jpgproses.jpg

congartbabygirl.jpgpirate20ship2.jpg

All the best of love and snuggles

Jenny

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...

7 pounds 14 ounces... Mother and Daughter are doing well... and so is Dad... come over to the Kate... we be celebrating...

And on behalf of the Crewe of the Archangel, Congratulations and our prayers and best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, safe, prosperous and abundantly blessed life!

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

Ooo.. A hearty congrats to the blessed couple! May the wee pirate lass be a blessed priceless treasure.

:lol:

~Lady B

:lol:

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

Slainte!!!!

Congrats to you Captain, Maeve and Liam!!!!

Off to the Kate, where I assume cigars are bein' passed out.... :lol:

Truly,

D. Lasseter

Captain, The Lucy

Propria Virtute Audax --- In Hoc Signo Vinces

LasseterSignatureNew.gif

Ni Feidir An Dubh A Chur Ina Bhan Air

"If I whet my glittering sword, and mine hand take hold on judgment; I will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that hate me." Deuteronomy 32:41

Envy and its evil twin - It crept in bed with slander - Idiots they gave advice - But Sloth it gave no answer - Anger kills the human soul - With butter tales of Lust - While Pavlov's Dogs keep chewin' - On the legs they never trust... The Seven Deadly Sins

http://www.colonialnavy.org

Wow.....my bad, but I didn't even know Maeve was pregnant. Was this brought up somewhere on the board? B) Wow.....I guess I've just been in the dark lately with all my own nutty health issues. B)

Well, anyway, congrats to ye both on the wee little pirate princess! B)B)

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

Congratulations to the Proud New Parents. Many Blessings to them and their family.

Blessings to the new wee one. May the good fairies sprinkle pixie dust upon you bestowing lots of Love, Laughter, Happiness, Sunshine, Beauty, Song and Grace.

Hugs to You All!!! And Much Love Too!!!

3-sisters-and-aurora.jpg

Parsley, Sage, Rosemary and Thyme

BriarBannerHerbsGlowGreenBorder.jpg

Winter is an etching, spring a watercolor, summer an oil painting and autumn a mosaic of them all.

The Dimension of Time is only a doorway to open. A Time Traveler I am and a Lover of Delights whatever they may be.

There are nights when the wolves are silent and only the moon howls.

Whew....

The week was a long and busy one, but comfortable. We tackled a few last minute changes to the house and I braved the storage piles in the garage to dig out a few baby chairs, swings and a child seat for the car. Wednesday night I surprised Tracy with a last quiet date before the storm. A friend of ours watched Liam while we went to dinner and a movie. We saw Juno, which proved apropos of course. Thursday morning we dropped off Liam at my brother's house. Liam didn't seem to care that we were leaving as he has a cousin his own age. We arrived at the hospital at 10:30 am and were put up in a very spacious and comfortable room with a view of the mountains. Two hours later we were in the delivery room and a half an hour after that, Aeva Loraine was born.

The next few days were typical of a hospital stay, post c-section, though the room was much larger than when Liam was born and Tracy was in better health. We were visited by a handful of family and friends and spent much of the time just sitting together and enjoying a quiet recovery.

I must say this...Tracy is a viking. She left the hospital a full day early, surprising the staff and her doctor with her considerable mobility. Despite my protests, she is already busying herself about the house. She is as tireless as she is lovely. Aeva is sleeping soundly next to me in the office as I type this and Liam is eating chocolate chip cookies that some friends just dropped off. The cat is watching the cursor cross the screen.

All is well and we are looking forward to some quiet and not so quiet day and weeks ahead. Thank you all for your remarks.

image.jpeg.6e5f24495b9d06c08a6a4e051c2bcc99.jpeg

Awwww William * sniff * how sweet.

You sound so proud and happy. Much Love to Tracy the "viking"

little Aeva Loraine and you men large and wee.

:lol: Can't wait to see a picture

Truly magical images Captain.

What a glorious blossom the two of you have added to your family tree.

Blessings to you all,

Alder

Alder.jpg

“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.”-Twain

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Those are wonderful. She is a little doll. I bet Maeve made the hat?

I gotta ask, how did you come up with the name Aeva? I'm sure she'll have fun correcting people on how to pronounce it and also on how to spell it when she gets older. My manager at work is named Carin, it comes out sounding like Karen. Of course she has fun all the time correcting people on the right way to spell it. :P My mom has fun with her name, it's Dianna with 2 n's, but of course everyone wants to spell it with just one. Many also have the urge to call her Diane instead, lol! And then there's my own name, for some reason lately people want to spell it with a K. They also want to either call me Christina or Christy instead.

christinebarbossagy7.jpg