I found my sailboat

JohnnyTarr

It also looks like it will get you around in a hurry, though a bit wet. My only concern is that, unlike the other Hobie models like the Bravo, you don't have the liberty to move around side to side when the boat hikes out when under sail. Basically you are confined to the center cockpit, thus the wetness. Usually in a catamaran, you sit on the side of the windward pontoon.

SHIP2-1.jpg

The problems I thought of with a bigger and "real" boat is that I would either need a slip or a trailer. With the slip it is a cost that right now I am not able to swing. On the trailer I figure all my play time would be taken up with rigging the boat. This thing can be set up in 15 from the car and can be carried on top because the main part is only 62 lbs.

Git up of your asses, set up those glasses I'm drinking this place dry.

looks pretty cool.. get a second hand dry suit if you're worried about getting wet and cold. getting wet sometimes is a given with a cartopper..

i've had cartoppers for years. 3.1$ new ???? a bit pricey for me. but that's me. west marine has a "fatty knees" type dinghy with an optional sail kit if you want more room for about the same price..

but then again, the hobie looks like a more spirited ride :)

that's my two pence worth...

Hey, it's small and fast and can sail in shallow water...just don;t forget to fly the black flag.. :lol:

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...