Fabric for sale

LadyBarbossa

Ahoy, mates.

I've some fabric I have yet to be rid of.

The images are too large to post here, as the smaller the size, the less the quality of the designs.

But, first off... what needs to really go is 7+ yards of purple silk Dupioni.

Purchased at $75... I'm willing to let go of it for $50 or best offer or trade*.

Also, I've remenants of the gold jacquard I used for the gold gown I wore last year at RF2. There is about 2 yards of this left, enough to make a nice waistcoat, mates. I'll take best offer or trade* on this.

Red paisley fabric at least a yard and a 4th with remenant. Enough to make a nice waistcoat. Best offer or trade*.

I've also a pair of black felt looking shoes I altered/made so to speak. They are suppose to be a size 10 but I'd say are more a size 9 or 9 and a half due to the insole cushions. I've gotten MANY compliments on them. They are used and distressed due to time, but still look fantastic. I'd keep them but I can't fit into them any more. ;)

shoes3.jpg

If interested in the fabric, Email me off list, I'll send you pictures of the fabric.

I also have a cheesy maroon, green and white plaid petticoat (about 2 yards worth) that needs to go bye-bye.

Need some straw cocked hats? I've about 3 of them to go. I distressed them and look might... tropical. :)

Other items to come as soon as I take inventory again.

* Trade items.

What I be looking for in trade is blue velvet or velveteen. or of even 2 yards of this fabric:

IMG_1661.jpg

again, email me if interested in these items. Especially the purple silk Dupioni. Need that to go bye-bye asap!

~Lady B

;)

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!