arrgh newbie wench.

HanaRead

Read? Any connection to that wayward gal named Mary? :P

Welcome to the best Internet Pub around! :P

I did check out your MySpace site, ah ye be a youngin' ye are.

So how about telling us more 'bout yourself, like what port you hail from, how your interest led you to a life of piracy?

Aye lass welcome aboard...........mind yer purse and though tis tradtion for the newbie to buy the first round. this one is on me. RAY a rum and whatever the lads and lasses will have in turn.

salty

Mud Slinging Pyromanic , Errrrrr Ship's Potter at ye service

Vagabond's Rogue Potter Wench

First Mate of the Fairge Iolaire

Me weapons o choice be lots o mud, sharp pointy sticks, an string

Read? Any connection to that wayward gal named Mary? :lol:

Welcome to the best Internet Pub around! :lol:

I did check out your MySpace site, ah ye be a youngin' ye are.

So how about telling us more 'bout yourself, like what port you hail from, how your interest led you to a life of piracy?

Yes, she be my idol!

well, ye know what they say, its best be startin out young.

does ye have a myspace also, and if ye do, will ye be adding me?

I like music, and lots o things. i hail from hallandale, in south florida. anywhere north, east, west, south, as long as im near me beloved sea...

To be honest, what started me liking of piracy was pirates of the caribbean, and thereafter i be doin lots of reading and watching and plunderin. what about ye?

annebonny2tz2.jpg

"Life's pretty good. And why wouldn't it be? I'm a pirate, after all."

Here is a list of the attendees so far...

https://pyracy.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12192

Oh well lookee thar...another Lusty Lil, and I thought I had the only one!

Ah welcome to the pub Lady. Tis an honour to make yer acquaintance! If ye do make PiP...come look up the Archangel Crewe...

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

Welcome to th' Pub, Hana.

Glad t' see ye here with this wily group o' carousin' sea folk.

Florida, eh? Ooooh, plenty o' pirates and events down yo'r way then. Lucky lass!

As it's customary t' purchase spirits fo' we oldies of th' Pub.... I'll be takin' a glass o' Hypnotic. Thank ye kindly.

~Lady B

:unsure:

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

Welcome amongst us lass.

Florida be a fine state. As fer meself, I has family down in Jenson Beach.

Tis well to make yer aqaintance. Did check out yer site too, and I admire yer reading list lass and also yer movies. POTC and The Godfather Trilogies RULE!! Hope all is well with yer studies.

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>Have Parrot Bay, will travel.

WILL SHARE TOO!!!</span>

Greetingsovertherail.jpg

Me welcomes ye HanaRead darlin lass..Eye do.. ;)

http://www.myspace.com/oderlesseye
http://www.facebook....esseye?ref=name
Noquarter2copy.jpg
Hangin at Execution dock awaits. May yer Life be a long and joyous adventure in gettin there!
As he was about to face the gallows there, the pirate is said to have tossed a sheaf of papers into the crowd, taunting his audience with these final words:

"My treasure to he who can understand."

Welcome amongst us lass.

Florida be a fine state. As fer meself, I has family down in Jenson Beach.

Tis well to make yer aqaintance. Did check out yer site too, and I admire yer reading list lass and also yer movies. POTC and The Godfather Trilogies RULE!! Hope all is well with yer studies.

Thank ye much. Do any of ye pirates have a myspace?

aye, and drinks for everyone on me!

annebonny2tz2.jpg

Here is a list of the attendees so far...

https://pyracy.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12192

Oh well lookee thar...another Lusty Lil, and I thought I had the only one!

Ah welcome to the pub Lady. Tis an honour to make yer acquaintance! If ye do make PiP...come look up the Archangel Crewe...

Will do!

annebonny2tz2.jpg

Aye, HanaRead, and a good day to ye too! New in these waters me self.

Anoth'r east coast one, eh? I really must make note ta self to wake up on th' wrong side of th' hammock one o' these har day.

So when dose all ye scoundrels and skallywags on that side o' the map gather an sail out west anyway?

:P

Hey, ye be any wer' near that Okanie Fanokie swamp ye be? I think I lost me purse o' coin last time down thar, wrestlin wit one o' those there gaters...

~All skill be in vain if an angel pisses down th' barrel o' yer flintlock!

So keep yer cutlass sharp, 'n keep her close!

Aye, HanaRead, and a good day to ye too! New in these waters me self.

Anoth'r east coast one, eh? I really must make note ta self to wake up on th' wrong side of th' hammock one o' these har day.

So when dose all ye scoundrels and skallywags on that side o' the map gather an sail out west anyway?

:P

Hey, ye be any wer' near that Okanie Fanokie swamp ye be? I think I lost me purse o' coin last time down thar, wrestlin wit one o' those there gaters...

Hehe aye sir!

i wish i had me a hammock. lol haha

Aye, ye mean Lake Okechobi? If I even be spellin that right. well that be norther than where i live. hollywood is where i be callin home. only problem is how i may get to key west for that pirate meet-ing and greet-ing thing-y.

But, if i do find yer coin purse i will be sure to hold onto it for ye. lets hope i dont spend it, bein the impatient spontaneous lass i am. i dont recommend fightin those gaters though. not unless ye have yer cutlass with ye.

annebonny2tz2.jpg

hmm, a lake eh? Seem'd mor a river if not really, have them self a blind mama gator, wit young'uns when passed through.....ah yes, twas quite the time thar, paddl'in down the canal and teasin them big o'er grown devil lizard, good times in deed they be. But 'Hollywood'??? Ok, now I be more lost then roo in New Zealand, why last I checked that thar Hollywood be ta the north o' me??

:rolleyes:

*psst*

we newbies keep grow'in at this rate and soon we be a crew o' our own...wit Jezzy The Butcher o'er the oth'r table thar we now be....? uh...this many now!

B)

~All skill be in vain if an angel pisses down th' barrel o' yer flintlock!

So keep yer cutlass sharp, 'n keep her close!

• 3 weeks later...
"hollywood is where i be callin home. only problem is how i may get to key west for that pirate meet-ing and greet-ing thing-y"

Well, seeing as we live right up the street from you in Hollywood I'm sure we can help you get to Key West and join in on all the fun when the time comes...

5024514353_8b387a806a_m.jpg

Jonathan Washbourne

"Jonathan Washbourne Junr of Bridgwater appeared in court and was ordered to pay £5 fees and charges or be publicly whipped 20

stripes for his abusive and uncivil behaviour to Elizabeth Canaday Late of said Bridgwater by Thrusting up or putting of a skunk

under the Cloaths to her Naked Body And then saying he had Done the office of a midwife." (from The Plymouth Journal, July 1701)