Pirate Quilt

William Brand

AwwwWWWW!!!!

I have one or two lil creations from Maeve...she's so cool..

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...

Silkie, did ye not know ye can ne'er stop a father, especially a piratical one, from slippin' etchin's of the kids into the conversation. 'Tis just natural.

A wee tyke an' 'is vicious guard cat. Tranquility.

3ff66f1f.jpg

My occupational hazard bein' my occupation's just not around...

that is so nicely done BRAVO. I have yet to get some pyratical fabric for meself as well. Would like to use some as a lining for a bodice.

Another idea is you could make your own pirate map for the center. Remember the old school technique of drawing on material with crayons and then setting them with an iron, or even fabric paint. But the little ones could make their maps with crayons...just an idea from your friendly neighborhood craftsperson....wink :lol:

Recently I found a couple of tv tray tables the ones out of pine, someone threw away a couple of them. I took them and sanded them down and then decopaged a vintage Pinup Pirate girl and then surrounded it with other piratical items...it came out so cool. I have yet to work on the second which with have Sailor Jerry Tattoo flash on it.

~~~~Sailing Westward Bound~~~~

Lady Alyx

bateau-sailor-jerry-tatouage.jpg