Join The Pyrates Way at PyrateCon 2008!!

TheBlackFox

Join us at PyrateCon 2008 when we give away full free issues of the Spring magazine to every guest and vendor at the convention! It's our way of saying thank you for your support as we continue on into our third year of publication and the only magazine created BY Pyrates FOR Pyrates!

Check out some of the Spring highlights with a full 16-page PyrateCon highlight including maps, itinerary, background information, and a with a "one-on-one" session with Scarlott Harlott, our Grand Marshall of PyrateCon 2008! (no, this has nothing to do with how hot she thought my tattoo was in LA the other weekend. . LOL. . . we're just friends.)

I have to give credit to good friend Clay and Capt. Dave who gave me one killer tattoo with The Pyrates Way logo dead center of the art. . . doesn't get more pyratical than that!

Back to PyrateCon. . . . The Pyrates Way caravan of vehicles leaves Delaware to MD then DC and onward to an overnight in Roanoke, VA. The we're on the road to Nashville for another overnight (and to kidnap the best wench photographer in the world, Craig) then in The Big Easy a day early to help the PyrateCon folks set up. We give back to the pyratin' community in every way possible.

The Pyrates Way will be set up in the main lobby next to the registration booth with our own animatronic robot "Aaaargyle" who has been heard from in the magazine but never seen before! Subscribers get to pull FREE booty from our huge treasure chest which includes prizes like DVDs, Pyrate Toys, Glasses, free subscriptions, and even $100 in cash!

We'll also be sponsoring both the Pyrate and Wench of the YEAR contests with prizes, trophies and the chance for each winner to see themselves on the cover of America's premier pyrate magazine. . . THE PYRATES WAY.

The Pyrates Way is also giving a portion of our ad revenue from the Spring issue to the charities of PyrateCon 2008 and including subscription/back issues packs as auction items AND giving FOUR original acrylic paintings to be auctioned! Each one of these paintings has been or will be the back cover to The Pyrates Way magazine! (including Autumn07, Winter07-08, Spring08, & Summer08 issues). Own a piece of pyrate history when you bid on any of these great items for a great cause!

But our Spring Issue just begins with PyrateCon 2008. . . we also include the history of Jean Lefitte. . . . an article about where New Orleans folks go for the best food. . . sights of pyracy outside of pyratecon to see. . . and as we've been giving you for three years. . . Hot Wenches (five beautiful ladies who don't need a lot of Photoshop to be beautiful), A feature about a rum you might not know of, Re-Enactor's Corner, The most up-to-date and authentic pyrate events calendar anywhere, reviews of pyrate DVDs, Music, Books (and in Summer, we'll begin reviewing pyrate websites!), Crosswords, Jokes & Cartoons in our Lollygag section, and a Final Salvo dedicated to West Coast pyrates who've claimed just a piece of this old pyrate's heart.

All that plunder for FREE with your PyrateCon 2008 ticket. . . and that's just what we're offering. . . imagine all the other entertainment, lectures, food, rum, dancing, blackpowder, swords, wench auctions and an invasion of the French Quarter by all of our pyrate brethren.

I could go on, but my screen is covered in white-out.