Wenches in Bed

hurricane

The site didn't grab my fancy.

Nor mine... even in the least.

I will however, defend their rights to do the show. I don't have to like it, watch it or even care about it.

But they have the right to do it for those who might enjoy the nonsense.

People without on going work or jobs end up on the needy list just as fast as those who require ongoing charitable help.

And if this keeps them off the unemployment line well... more power to 'em say's I. :unsure:

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

I will however, defend their rights to do the show. I don't have to like it, watch it or even care about it.

But they have the right to do it for those who might enjoy the nonsense.

People without on going work or jobs end up on the needy list just as fast as those who require ongoing charitable help.

And if this keeps them off the unemployment line well... more power to 'em say's I. :ph34r:

Hear hear!

I absolutely agree with you!

• 1 month later...

errrrr, I reads the whole bloody offer but see not where they mention what be on the menu?? Some o' us pirate be havin delicate stomachs an' can nay be eatin just any ol' thing just t' hop in bed with a couple o' wenches!!

What be on this 'breakfast' menu??? :lol:

~All skill be in vain if an angel pisses down th' barrel o' yer flintlock!

So keep yer cutlass sharp, 'n keep her close!

Mmmm, crab omelette! With them lit'le cheese squares too??

How bout fer the next episode we go with Oyster Rockefeller, or perhaps shark stake on a pike!!!

:lol:

....now I'm hungry, and I just ate!

~All skill be in vain if an angel pisses down th' barrel o' yer flintlock!

So keep yer cutlass sharp, 'n keep her close!

OFF TOPIC

Schools are requiring students to do a minimum of community service hours towards their graduation. IT's a good idea to encourage the students to get involved at a young age, but the need is so great and in so many directions that where does a young  person begin?

my boys go tom the milton hershey school in hershey.pa. for those of you unfamiliar with the school - it's a private residential school started by milton and katherine hershey in 1909. it was started as an orhanage for 3 boys cause the hersheys were unable to have children of their own. 4 years after katherine died (1919) milton hershey placed his entire fortune in the school with no fanfare watsoever so that the school could continue their mission. the first criteria for addssion is financial need and the mission statement is - to educate and nurture needy childeren in perpetuity.

that being said - they start community servide in pre-k. little things like - pennies for patients and others. it's an integral part of their education.

~snow :D

with faith, trust and pixiedust, everything is possible ;)

if it be tourist season, why can't we shoot them?

IWG #3057 - Local 9

emmf steel rose player - bella donna, 2005

improv cast member and dance instructor - fort tryon medieval festival

lady neige - midsummer renaissance faire