Avast there me hearties......

mcdrago

Ahoy mates!

I be new to these waters, so I thought I best be a checkin' in here. I have crewed with Cap'n Grey as mate on the good ship Sunrider, but me normal duty be quartermaster.

Since I be new in port, I said to m'self, self.... ye best be dropping anchor here.

I've also crewed with the SCA here in Glydenholdt, but that was in me younger days.

Any ships be havin' a need for a new crewmember?

Weclome to Port mate....

Mind yer purse and how often you offer to buy the round and ye will do right well in these waters :angry:

Tie up and stay for spell.... :angry:

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

Thankee for the welcome mates! Belly up to the bar boyos and lassies, this rounds on me! <_<

*Plunks coins down on the bar*

*Bows to the ladies and kisses hands where offered*

Nay, not the SDFF...but the the OCFF, though close enough, I fathom.

Did ya not see in me post about the good ship Sunrider? [Rebel Legion Sunrider Base. I was her XO, so First mate in pyrate lingo], Grey was me Cap'n there.

Welcome to the pub! I haven't had a glass of port in quite some time...and I thank ye for it.

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

Welcome both of ye to the Pub! Since we have have two new hands and I have two hands . . . make it rum for port and port for starboard!

And I thank ye! Blackbead

"In the end, it's not the gold that sets our sails,

'Tis freedom and the promise of a better life

That raises our black flags."

Any ships be havin' a need for a new crewmember?

Ye scurvey dog! Ye be lookin' fer a new berth when I ain't even finished wit' ye! :rolleyes:

McDrago and I be dressin' as Jedi in our off-hours. But I has lured him to the pleasures of piracy. :unsure:

Welcome aboard, me former First Mate. :ph34r:

hook_banner2.jpg

Captain, we always knew you were a whoopsie.

Rumors of my death are entirely premature.

Jedis, eh?

Wow. Haven't worn a Jedi uniform in years.

Welp, Mr McDrago... welcome to th' finest Pirate establishment here on th' wide world electronic ocean called the Internet. Ye'll find no better place than th' Pub. :unsure:

Since ye be buyin'... how's about a glass of Hypnotic. Tried that particular concoction over the weekend and it's absolutely divine! Vodka, cognac and tropical fruit juices... Mmmm... heavenly.

Then after that.... I'll have a fine glass of sweet red wine. :ph34r:

I'm curious t' hear more tales of yo'r exploits, Mr McDrago. :ph34r:

~Lady B

:rolleyes:

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

*Relays all orders to the barkeep, then offers him/her one as well*

*Picks up his rum...takes a sip, then lights his pipe*

"Regale ya w' me exploits eh?," he asks thoughtfully while getting his pipe stoked properly.

"Wal now, I misrecollect a time while aboard The Raven, when taking a prize, the call came from the Cap'n to hoist the colors. By garsh and by golly, the crew was moved to great humor when himself's drawers were smartly hauled aloft.

'Pears that the Cap'n was a doin' a bit o' his laundry beforetime and there seems ta have been a wee bit o' confusion in all the excitement. Himself was not in a good humor for some little time afterwards. The gob in question got a couple o' lashes, but the crew donated thier share o'rum to make him feel better."

Greetingsovertherail.jpg

http://www.myspace.com/oderlesseye
http://www.facebook....esseye?ref=name
Noquarter2copy.jpg
Hangin at Execution dock awaits. May yer Life be a long and joyous adventure in gettin there!
As he was about to face the gallows there, the pirate is said to have tossed a sheaf of papers into the crowd, taunting his audience with these final words:

"My treasure to he who can understand."