Boilerplate

blackjohn

When I look at the NASA Cool Robot of the Week image, the number forty two keeps coming to mind. Odd, but I guess that's mostly harmless.

On the other hand, Boilerplate is the coolest robot in my life, the Universe, and pretty much everything.

So long, and thanks for all the fish.

-Aedon

Me mum named me Aedon.

Me mates call me Lucky.

Me enemies call me a bastard.

And anyone in a position of authority calls me

"that lucky bastard Aedon."

Most appreciated, BlackJohn ~

I have shown my parents some steampunk projects ~ my poor Dad! I try not to overwhelm him too much, but I think Datamancer's laptop nearly undid him.

Wonderful stuff, I have always loved Gibson, cyberpunk, anime &c. I wonder if anyone has thought about doing a Calculor, a la McMullen? Such a grand scale, though ~ would most likely need to be re-purposed.

MDtrademarkFinal-1.jpg

Oooh, shiny!

if it is even remotely as well conceived and executed as your pyrate-related projects

Well its not going to be Pyratie.....

But I do have a Letter of Marque from Emporor Norton......

NortonMarque.jpg

I have a difficult time getting in a Pyratical mood in Winter, so (other than the Pub), I'm going to play something else for awhile.....

I'm also planning on going to Burning Man this year, so that will cut into some of my Pyrate Tyme.....

Most appreciated, BlackJohn ~

I have shown my parents some steampunk projects ~ my poor Dad! I try not to overwhelm him too much, but I think Datamancer's laptop nearly undid him.

Wonderful stuff, I have always loved Gibson, cyberpunk, anime &c. I wonder if anyone has thought about doing a Calculor, a la McMullen? Such a grand scale, though ~ would most likely need to be re-purposed.

My pleasure, ma'am.

I'm a big fan of steam, and weird Victoriana. Not so much a cyberpunk fan. Though that may be because I've never read any.

Is your dad a builder of things like our estimable Mr Hand?

My Home on the Web

The Pirate Brethren Gallery

Dreams are the glue that holds reality together.

if it is even remotely as well conceived and executed as your pyrate-related projects

I have a difficult time getting in a Pyratical mood in Winter, so (other than the Pub), I'm going to play something else for awhile.....

I'm also planning on going to Burning Man this year, so that will cut into some of my Pyrate Tyme.....

I wonder how many prize courts will recognize that letter?

:blink:

This will only make it worse...

http://www.brassgoggles.co.uk/brassgoggles/

http://www.brassgoggles.co.uk/bg-forum/

!!!

:blink:

My Home on the Web

The Pirate Brethren Gallery

Dreams are the glue that holds reality together.

:blink: Yes, I understood ~ still can't wait to see your steampunk efforts!

Alternative interests like these are continually filling my days ~ truly, I need many more lifetimes than the short one I am allowed!

BlackJohn ~ No, my Dad is a hobbyist woodworker, who has been sucked into my pyratical re-creation. He has patiently worked with me on my sea chest, busks, lucets, and other items. He appreciates the steampunk concepts, however.

MDtrademarkFinal-1.jpg

Oooh, shiny!

• 5 weeks later...